Long Video From Le.jag (denis) Last Hunt In Europe...

Do i get one for guessing (being observant!!) correctly? Let me know when your sending it!!🤣👍👍

27 minutes ago, Rick Kempf said:

The Manta Project was started by Alexandre and his associates more than 6 years ago. The prototypes were called Manta and later Aqua Manta and were all hand-built by Alexandre.

The Fisher Impulse AQ is built by Fisher at their factory in El Paso.

Badger, when you commented earlier that all the targets appeared to be surface targets, I had to wonder how closely you watched the video.

What I am talking about is something you can observe if you watch closely when the handle or the face of the control pod come into the shot.

So the detector he is using is an Aqua Manta, correct?

I was talking about the tone test. All the targets he used in the tone test were surface targets.

I looked closely at a few places where the handle and face of the control pod came into view. Maybe I missed the scene you are talking about. What is it that you want us to notice?

30 minutes ago, Badger-NH said:

I always thought the prototype he uses was called the Aqua Manta. The Limited is made by FT and has the control box mounted on the handle. Was the Aqua Manta made by FT?

Alexandre was hired by FTP based on his N'th operational prototype version then named AQUAMANTA.

FTP has renamed it Impulse AQ for marketing reasons but it is exactly the same as the AQUAMANTA.

FTP has prepared the industrialization under close control of Alexandre.

The Impulse AQ LTD is now in normal production at El Paso  and Alexandre is now working on the prototype of the Impulse GOLD version.

Le Jag (Denis) has always been the preferred tester of Alexandre for all his consecutive prototype versions.

As such, he owns the latest prototype version and uses it routinely on his Brittany beaches with the success that is seen from his postings. This success is due to several factors:

1.  His years long experience in using any type of  PI
  2. His very good knowledge of the dynamics of his preferred beaches and the high tides.
  3. The very good performance of the AQ
  4. His experience in using ALL-METAL mode at all time and still hear the differences between a hair pin or iron nail and a gold ring.
  5. The fact that people here are not wearing 10k or 14K but 18K jewelry.
  6. A very good health and powerful muscles to manipulate that large scoop he is using to dig such deep holes.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Badger, The detector he is using is an Impulse AQ - that is - it is a unit built in El Paso with the standard configuration of the Impulse AQ. The separation of the control unit from the handle is something LE JAG or Alexandre did in France after it arrived there.

39 minutes ago, Rick Kempf said:

Badger, The detector he is using is an Impulse AQ - that is - it is a unit built in El Paso with the standard configuration of the Impulse AQ. The separation of the control unit from the handle is something LE JAG or Alexandre did in France after it arrived there.

It's exact and the electronic is similar to the production

2 hours ago, Willy said:

Le Jag (Denis) has always been the preferred tester of Alexandre for all his consecutive prototype versions.

As such, he owns the latest prototype version and uses it routinely on his Brittany beaches with the success that is seen from his postings. This success is due to several factors:

1.  His years long experience in using any type of  PI
  2. His very good knowledge of the dynamics of his preferred beaches and the high tides.
  3. The very good performance of the AQ
  4. His experience in using ALL-METAL mode at all time and still hear the differences between a hair pin or iron nail and a gold ring.
  5. The fact that people here are not wearing 10k or 14K but 18K jewelry.
  6. A very good health and powerful muscles to manipulate that large scoop he is using to dig such deep holes.

my name is superman 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rick Kempf said:

Yes,

My pcb went up to El Paso
I just put up the front (with an old sticker)
on a box / for carrying in the front
which I find more practical
and also for ease of access to the pcb
Alexandre can easily change the progamation ...

ZZZZ.JPG

5 hours ago, Badger-NH said:

Mont Saint Michel at low tide.

https://youtu.be/cvyx_p1Zl4U

3 hours ago, Joe D. said:

Wow, amazing tides! I've seen that Abbey in a movie or two! Cool stuff!👍👍

A few years ago I found a stack of coins
welded together, in the Bay of Mont Saint Michel
coins minted in the year 1450
Henry VI of Lancaster
lost in the 100 years war
at that time the English besieged the Mount on several occasions
they never succeeded in taking it ..... 

found with a Manta proto ...

2  .jpg

3    .jpg

4.jpg

10   .JPG

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh my! 1

1 hour ago, Rick Kempf said:

Thanks for clearing that up. The modification made it confusing. I should have guessed it was an actual Fisher Impulse by the title of the video but I didn't notice the words until just now.