Long Video From Le.jag (denis) Last Hunt In Europe...

We don’t know when the final version will go on sale, but it will cost significantly more than the AQ Limited. The price on the Ltd. was likely “break even” or close to it in order to induce early buyers to participate in the sort of “pre-launch”. It is unique as far as I know in detectorland to do this kind of “public beta” like move.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LE.JAG said:

A few years ago I found a stack of coins
welded together, in the Bay of Mont Saint Michel
coins minted in the year 1450

Those coins are really nice! What an exceptional find. Thanks for sharing.

• Thanks 1

Le.Jag,

Great find! Those coins are awesome! I'm sure them being stuck together helped preserve the inner ones!👍👍

20201009_224726.thumb.jpg.e888d13ecd8d6bb1959f8862defdab06.jpg

20201009_224754.jpg

20201009_224637.jpg

20201009_224658.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Rick Kempf said:

We don’t know when the final version will go on sale, but it will cost significantly more than the AQ Limited. The price on the Ltd. was likely “break even” or close to it in order to induce early buyers to participate in the sort of “pre-launch”. It is unique as far as I know in detectorland to do this kind of “public beta” like move.

I see.  Thanks.

On 10/7/2020 at 6:01 AM, Badger-NH said:

Watched it a second time and this time stayed with it long enough to see the tone test near the end. I did find that useful.

The audio testing begins at the 21:00 minute mark if you want to jump to it or repeat it.  Thanks for that.

Lots of good finds before that make me wish for an ancient beach near where I live.

Mitchel