Long Video From Le.jag (denis) Last Hunt In Europe...

16 hours ago, ALEXANDRE TARTAR said:

With very high tides, between the lowest point and the highest there are 10 meters depth..

Wow, I never knew France had such large tides. That's like Bay of Fundy size tides. The tide must go out a mile. I'd love to try prospecting there.

We only have 4 meter tides in New Hampshire.

Alexandre...I thoroughly enjoyed watching the video. It is always interesting to see actual digs with nice finds.

Plus... any bits of information about the AQ will help in the use of my "very soon to receive AQ Limited". Thanks for showing those great looking coat of arms rings! Beautiful gold!

Hi,

my videos are just for fun
and show deep targets
in real conditions
by home, we have the biggest tides in Europe
the Bay of Mont Saint Michel
water withdrawal over 13 kilometers / coefficient of more than 115
and a tidal height approaching 15 meters

it gives me access to areas
which is uncovered rarely / two or three times a year (coefficient 110-115) in eight days there is a 113

and other even rarer
high tide of 119-120 every 18 years
the next will be in 2033 on March 3
by this date I hope you all have an Impulse :))

high tide 117

• Like 1

Wow, amazing tides! I've seen that Abbey in a movie or two! Cool stuff!👍👍

I’m a little surprised that no one has commented on what is “unusual” in this video. He has an AQ Limited - but it isn’t in a “standard” configuration - probably because LE JAG is used to remote control boxes from many years of working with Manta prototypes.

31 minutes ago, Rick Kempf said:

I’m a little surprised that no one has commented on what is “unusual” in this video. He has an AQ Limited - but it isn’t in a “standard” configuration - probably because LE JAG is used to remote control boxes from many years of working with Manta prototypes.

I always thought the prototype he uses was called the Aqua Manta. The Limited is made by FT and has the control box mounted on the handle. Was the Aqua Manta made by FT?

On 10/7/2020 at 8:41 AM, Joe D. said:

Since you had it chest mounted, we couldn't see your setting changes during your testing, but the sounds do tell quite a bit of information!     

Rick,

I caught the difference! I just figured that everyone has been moding it the way that works best for them!!👍👍

The Manta Project was started by Alexandre and his associates more than 6 years ago. The prototypes were called Manta and later Aqua Manta and were all hand-built by Alexandre.

The Fisher Impulse AQ is built by Fisher at their factory in El Paso.

Badger, when you commented earlier that all the targets appeared to be surface targets, I had to wonder how closely you watched the video.

What I am talking about is something you can observe if you watch closely when the handle or the face of the control pod come into the shot.

• Like 1

The AQ is not designed to be used with the control pod removed from the handle. LE JAG has apparently “modded” his so that they can be separated. I know nothing about what is involved in doing that, but it would likely end your warranty - of course that’s not a problem for LE JAG.

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 1