Hello from Kellyco Detectors! We are happy to be here and look forward to having many good conversations about metal detectors and treasure hunting 😃

• Like 6

You've now become part of a great forum.  Your insights will be welcomed.

Hello Kellyco,

Great to have you here! Your collective experiences, and product knowledge should be very useful to us all!👍👍

• Like 3

Welcome, good place to see what people are raving and ranting about.

• Like 2

Welcome to DP, it's good to see more vendors paying attention to what we are all (As Kac says ranting and raving about) Looking foward to your posts!!!

Also what the heck took you so long  Ha Ha Ha

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum and you may just get some information that you never expected from these guys on here.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum from Southern California. Good luck!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Glasswalker
      Hey everyone, Name is Paul.
      I'm essentially new to the hobby. I had a metal detector when I was younger, and lived in Canada, and used it a bunch, really enjoyed it. But haven't done it in a long time (and no idea where that original detector went, or what make/model it was).
      Anyway, I've since immigrated to New Zealand, and live within a short distance of about 100 beaches lol... (exaggerating, but only slightly). And many parks. And being a Canadian expat, have been watching to catch up on "The curse of Oak Island" over the winter period, and through COVID lockdowns, etc... Which lit up my "Treasure Hunting Urges"...
      So coming into Summer I was bugging my wife to let me get a metal detector as we'll be hitting all the beaches anyway, and would be a great opportunity to do a bit of treasure hunting of our own! 🙂
      She broke down and bought me a Minelab Vanquish 540 for Christmas, it's under the tree taunting me right now... 
      So in the meantime I've been doing as much reading as I can, looking for tips, tricks, info, etc... And this forum came up so I thought I'd better sign up and make myself known, as I'll probably be annoying people with lots of silly questions at some point soon! 😉
      I also understand a few of your other active members here are also Kiwis, so will be neat to swap some stories with them too! 
      I'm on the North Island, about 45 min drive north of Auckland, and very much looking forward to getting out there after Christmas, and hunting on those beaches!
      Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and introduce myself!
      Cheers!
    • By Joe D.
      Hello All,
         It's been a tough year for everyone!
         My wish to you all today, is a Safe and Thankful Holiday! May you all be Blessed with Good Health, and Better Finds into the New Year, and beyond!🦃 👍👍
    • By T.Grabowski,uwcsi
      I relocated to Yuma Arizona 2 years ago after finding the USArmy 1853 steam paddle wheel Uncle Sam. I am always looking for people to metal detect with, I work wrecks all over the world. When I’m not investigating wrecks, I’m out swinging a detector. Anyone that wants to put in some miles I’ve got lots of hunting ground, in and out of the water. Currently involved in three ongoing Spanish ( Shipwreck projects,  currently researching a fourth,  actively involved in the search for an English 1587 wreck etc. today I got up at five am to hitch the boat in order to go explore a new area of desert, accessible only by boat, the two people going with me blew me off. I’m trying to find others that are more committed to actually searching for the gold and not just talking about it.  I have found it before because I understand that to find the loot you got to get some blisters, and wear out some boots. No one ever finds treasure sitting in front of the T.V. If you don’t dive no worries, we find a lot out of the water too, if you dive and don’t have gear, no worries I’ve got more than most dive shops. From Polaris razors to boats to ships, fully equipped to, metal detect,sonar, mag, ROV, UAV,  dredge, dig, lift, recover and preserve.  I’ll do modern salvage or crime scene dives if the price is right otherwise I stick with going after gold and historical finds and meteorites.  Home is Yuma, current projects are Arizona, California, Oregon, Washington, and  Mexico
      8057126199 text or Email. 

• By doughertyken
      Hello all.  I'm brand new to metal detection and am interested in just finding interesting stuff and being outdoors.  Also, I am an amateur astronomer and would like to find a few meteorites.  This site looked interesting and secure so I joined.
    • By GoldTree
      Hello from the West!
      I go by the name Tree, given to me by some jokers making comments about a jacket I wore once!
      Anyways, my number one is gold prospecting; detecting, drywashing, and panning. In that order. Though I  am interested in other methods of course. My number two is general rock hounding. My mantra is, “Always be prospecting.” And it is always suitable!
      I have been aware of my prospecting habits for 7 years now and there’s no sign of them ever going away!
      I am seriously, seriously grateful for these prospecting forums. Where a great variety of knowledge and ideas can be communicated and the inspiration that perspires from that is magnificent! So, I’m hear to learn and occasionally share some stories. Because sometimes you just need to read a prospectors tale!
      Thanks!
    • By little_fellow
      Hi everyone, I'm an older fellow here hoping to get a few tips and tricks on how to do a bit of gold searching on my property.  I'm nearing retirement and this could possibly be a descent hobby to get into.