Half Of One Of My Best Finds Ever

Really good find. You realize that the other half probably isn't all that far from the half you found.......... Better get back out there before someone else finds it! Unless they already did 😬

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, kac said:

Really good find. You realize that the other half probably isn't all that far from the half you found.......... Better get back out there before someone else finds it! Unless they already did 😬

Thanks kac, Yes, I have already been back and spent hours looking for the other half but like you said, someone may have already found it. Sometimes it is difficult to tell how long gold jewelry has been lost. In this case it could be years or hours. If the halves were lost years ago there could have been quite a distance between them.

• Like 1

I know it bugs the hell out of ya too, would bug me. That is a really lucky find. Wouldn't surprise me if others walked right over and thought it was a junk signal.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kac said:

"I know it bugs the hell out of ya too, would bug me."

Well, yes and no. Sure, I would be over the moon if I found the entire bracelet but hard to be annoyed with $700 in gold bullion. It would have bugged me if I didn't go back and pound that area hard. On future hunts it's certainly going to be more exciting any time I get another signal in that same area.

Great hunt and fantastic find on the bracelet, hope that you find the other half in the future.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Valens Legacy said:

Great hunt and fantastic find on the bracelet, hope that you find the other half in the future.

Thanks VL, I didn't know your Grandpa personally but he did respond to a couple of my posts in a similar way- much appreciated!

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, ECris said:

Great find. The bracelet is called the Love bracelet. I hope that you find the other half. Retail is $5k.

Thanks ECris, Pretty shocking how pricey these things are. That name carries a lot of weight!

I found almost the exact same thing. I found the one on the left, my buddy found the one on the right.

Tim

Ps, do you know what it is?

Tim

IMG_20201008_201505844.jpg