Dumping SDC 2300 Detectors

I saw all of those posted too but the 'reasons' given for selling all made sense.  If Wes was selling his primary detector then I would be wondering if the ergonomics of the next detector had been released and he was 'all in' as you seem to be sometimes Steve.

• Like 1

I'm loving my new-to-me ill handling boat anchor with cardboard in between the batteries SDC so it'll be with me for a long time....lol  Like to learn the one(s) I use to the best of my abilities before any switch ups.....jmo

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, phrunt said:

I'd rather carry one than two.

Phrunt...  You own every detector ever made?...lol  Gotcha...(couldn't resist a poke...lol)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Four used ones advertised on The Classifieds in the last couple days, one sold already. Seems like Gerry’s circle of people... you know something the rest of us do not know Gerry?

minelab-sdc-2300-wallpaper.jpg

Well, as for mine on sale in the classifieds I’m just selling it for a different reason, I have no issues with my SDC at all... I have a Gold Monster and a GPX 5000 so one VLF and PI is good, it has lots more coils too, but I’d like to also upgrade that one as well...🤫 🙂 My other half might be reading this!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For the record, I've got a 2300 that I rarely use.  I would probably find more gold if I did use it.

Mitchel

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, GotAU? said:

Well, as for mine on sale in the classifieds I’m not “dumping” just selling it for a different reason, I have no issues with my SDC at all... I have a Gold Monster and a GPX 5000 so one VLF and PI is good, it has lots more coils too, but I’d like to also upgrade that one as well...🤫 🙂

Yeah, and I apologize if it seemed I was picking on anyone. The dump comment from me is a result of so many in a short time, not any one person. Plus I like stirring the pot, and if I can work in a little poke at Gerry, all the better!:laugh:

I was tempted to grab one cheap and do a tear down and rebuild. I’d love that machine in a regular housing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thanks 1