Last Session For A While

Hello to all,went this morning to the 50cal cartridge spot i knew more less were to focus .I decided to take 2 tools to dig (mistake)once i arrived midway the blue tooth started to play.I had to go back to the car take the Tarsacci Headphones and left the spade and kept the sand scoop.

It was rainy ,windy plus sand flying all over the place,the main spot stayed exposed only 30min.......but the first signal was : A IMMERSION PUMP........

Second was a 50 cal cartridge and thought i was on a roll ,same as yesterday all targets where staying on the hard layer around 30/40cm once reach it is hard work and i still think i need 2 tools because the beach good spots are 15min from the car park.

Anyway the coins were sharp signals the iron copper pennies give a funny ID and were not deep(a spade would have been better),all the shrapnells were as deep as the 50 cal and positive all the way.

Now while i learned few lessons today regarding my kit,and were i need to improve.

I really think the MDT once master gonna be the beach machine for me i just need to find a deep ring to be 100% confident.

I am sharing those pics as a beginner will no Golds rings everywhere and Piles of silver coins it is only harsh reality  here pounded beaches..........

Enjoy

RR

thumbnail-3.jpeg

thumbnail-4.jpeg

thumbnail-5.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Oh my! 1

Those darn .50 casings get crazy deep here..... as do sunglasses.  Dig a few thou and i know their sound.... and one scoop tells me the size.   Ive dug a few holes now for gold rings out deep where i was straddling the hole.   After the second scoop you go oh is it on the side of the hole.......but no, still dead in the middle so you think .... this aint no gold ring.  

2 hours ago, dewcon4414 said:

Those darn .50 casings get crazy deep here..... as do sunglasses.  Dig a few thou and i know their sound.... and one scoop tells me the size.   Ive dug a few holes now for gold rings out deep where i was straddling the hole.   After the second scoop you go oh is it on the side of the hole.......but no, still dead in the middle so you think .... this aint no gold ring.  

It was a whisper not a loud bang i may be was on the limit of the machine ,deep as f#&#€.Since yesterday i m thinking of buying a gold cart/trolley to carry 1 scoop(i got 4 different design)and a spade and some water.I also need gear who can sustain abuse from the weather and time bit thats another topic

RR