Wanna Thank Joe Beechnut For The Awesome 11 Hour Battery Work Of Art

This Battery musical chairs .....was a big thorn in my side .....

This Pack is all black and well balanced it looks like the rest of the machine was built to compliment the battery pack ....I chose the M12 connector from my old 3030 headphones gray ghost when they made good stuff my daughter bought me a set for my simplex last Christmas never worked I called left a message never called back new In box .....still dead ....guess they went out of business...anyway ....

you can shift this a little up or down to balance it out a little more on coil control..

Good Job Big Joe...... please remember ole Jim hunts year round And on a good day 16 hours and Thirty Lashes....for insubordination Host the Jolly Roger ye sully sods...

In  the queen’s English ....Gonna need pack number Two ?....

Happy Trails me Bucko’s
0948B535-0DC8-40B3-9251-1544F24F1F80.thumb.jpeg.19f8009729d136f4516845ab03c328e0.jpeg

• Like 9
  • jimpugh changed the title to Wanna Thank Joe Beechnut For The Awesome 11 Hour Battery Work Of Art

Thanks Jim...Wishing you many great finds with the extra hunting time. Be Safe and Good Luck.. 

Just to let those have put in orders for, No one is forgotten. Just hit a little bump in the road (delay) due to a family members illness. Not me...Hopefully things will improve and I can finish all orders by the end of the month.  Thank you.. Joe

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
17 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Thanks Jim...Wishing you many great finds with the extra hunting time

16 hours ago, ALEXANDRE TARTAR said:

I like it's a good job!

Well time to get Joe Beechnut off the beach and on the DESIGN TEAM! Just think of all the gold left for others if Joe is off the beach! 😁  🤣

• Haha 3

Joe is worth his weight in gold. He needs to be paid more per day than his findings per hunt.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Really uped the game Joe with this one.   When he said 11 hours i was expecting a pair of jumper cables connected to a car battery lol.  Thats a huge improvement tha makes the machine more desirable..... as will a 3 meter depth and transferable warranty.  These LIFE issues have plagued many of us this year.  Bless you buddy.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By JRJR
      I am attempting to purchase a White's battery holder, P/N 802-7150. Canadian Treasure Seekers has one in stock, but due to supplier contracts can not ship to US.
      I hope to find a fellow hunter from Canada that is willing to purchase and send this battery tray to me. I will, of course, reimburse any cost for item and associated shipping costs.

Please email me at joerahuba@yahoo.com
    • By Tony
      I opened up my TDIBH the other day for some fiddling around and checking out a few things. I powered up the detector with all of the guts and board opened up and had it hooked up to the 14.8v (4 x 18650 cells) battery pack. I had it going for just a few minutes when I gripped the circuit board as part of my “fiddling” around......well I dropped the board and swore a bit in response the burn I was expecting on my fingers. Well it turns out that on the opposite side of the board behind where the big capacitors sit is some sort of heat sink and I can tell you the heat from this spot was something else. The detector has and runs just perfect but the hotspot really surprised me. 
      I decided to hook up the 12v battery pack and let it run for a decent amount of time and it never got past a mild warm on the back of the board. That extra couple of volts is generating some serious extra heat.....bit like on the heat sink area of the CPU chip in your computer.
      I honestly don’t know if the detector can handle this extra heat long term but I’m not taking any chances. I’ve moved back to the 3 x 18650 battery pack which I knocked up when I first got the detector. There is a slight loss in depth but surprisingly not too much. I feel the performance of the 11.1v Lithium setup is maybe 1 to 2 inches behind the 14.8v “hot pack”.
      You can see in the photos the big caps on the detector and where the heat comes from. The other photo is my 11.1v pack which packs some punch and lasts much longer then the stock NiMH pack.

• By timmyster
      I seem to have lost my charging cable for my ML 80 Headphones for my Equinox 800. Do I just need a type C cable for that? I have searched high and low for the minelab cable OEM but impossible to find. Any after market ideas? Thanks so much!
    • By Erik Oostra
      I've ordered the solar charging kit in the picture below.. I bought it because it claims to be able to charge lithium batteries, all the others I looked at said 'only for lead batteries'.. I'm no great expert on these things (you could say absolutely clueless) but I'm thinking about cutting the cord on the car charger and plugging it into the control box.. I've got another 25W panel without a control box but I'm a bit worried what might happen if I hook this straight onto the GPX battery.. I don't want to kill the bloody thing..
      My question is will a 20W panel hooked onto a control box charge my GPX 5000 battery without blowing it up? 
      Thank you very much for any advice on this one.. I plan to prospect areas well away from the power grid and the 12V charging plug in my old 4WD has stopped working since the car got flooded during a river crossing.. If this solar charger does work it'll be a huge bonus for people prospecting in areas far away from civilisation.. Maybe it'll be the game-changer we've all been waiting for 😁..
      I do realise this idea has probably been thought of a million times already, it's just that i can't find any related info on the net..

• By Ridge Runner
      I have been married two times and it’s been a long time.haha
      To win this inverter tell me the total number of years to both wives.
      Please only one guess for each person. I’ll stop the contest on 3/17/18 6PM CST and the nearest guess without going over is the winner. If someone gets it correct sooner I’ll stop it then.
      Chuck
      PS Has one USB port 

• By rvpopeye
      Just now reading Ridge Runner's contest (I know , it's over!), I noticed some comments mentioned looking for one.......
      I live in my RV so inverters (and solar) are in my wheelhouse ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !
      I am partial to the pure sine wave (PSW)  type as the sensitive electronics like computers (or a Nox) , are often a bit "gun shy" around the modified sine wave (MSW) units.
      I just got a Renogy 700watt PSW inverter last summer and am very impressed with it. ANNNND  My Nox seems to like it too.
      A bit more power than the prize unit but it will charge two detectors including headphones at the same time. with power to spare. ( A good thing.)
      (I won't mention my old inverter as it sucked slime water from the Black Lagoon .... OK,  it released the "magic smoke" )