Weekly AQ Production Progress Report

A 14" coil sounds like the perfect size to me. Since water hunters like them smaller, Fisher should offer 2 or 3 coil sizes all sold separately and sell the AQ without a coil. That way all the buyers would be happy. While they're at it, they should sell the headphones separately as well. I doubt they will do it though because a lot of their profits come from selling us stuff we don't need.

I'm surprised that detectors don't come with a shovel.

Fisher did sell the Gold Bug Pro and CZ20/21 with a choice of coil sizes and that seemed to work. I guess they could do it that way, but please, no headphones.

I just saw in the video they said the coil will be hardwired so I'm thinking they will likely be offering a water version with a small coil and a beach version with a bigger coil.

32 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Links really help people, or just post the video. And in this case is it a YouTube video, not a podcast....

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNHSqLbEnOkjml2XfTkBfdg/videos

Thanks for clearing that up Steve , my bad. I'm just a member through their FB. They are trying to get the YT going with captions for the hearing impaired. I watch the Monday shows where they have some great guests. One of my favorites is Terry Shannon. Pirate stuff on the treasure coast ! Well at least a little more info on the AQ. I'm sure there will be ongoing changes , but I'm looking forward to this....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, King-Of-Bling said:

Then maybe "The Team" needs to get on the same page. Especially if you are questioning it. Having integrity, transparency and being honest in a product goes along ways with many people. Anyways guys...I thought many of you already would have been a subscriber and seen this. I highly recommend it and they have some awesome giveaways ! It is called Treasure Talk. Its Phil Myers and Jeff's show. The episode in question is from Sept 28th. See for yourself. Enjoy !

• Like 1

I vaguely recall back when the Fisher CZX was still in the works, multiple leaks onto forums (I don't think this one) by a particular insider at First Texas.  Lots of egg on faces resulted from that.  Is there any connection here other than the obvious (i.e. a Fisher employee making public claims)?

7 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

I picked out a few things that were said that I know for a fact are not true. I'm not sure where his info came from but his source is wrong.  That's all I can say...

It would be nice if you could set us straight on those untruths. What's stopping you? It's important that we know these things.

16 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

I vaguely recall back when the Fisher CZX was still in the works, multiple leaks onto forums (I don't think this one) by a particular insider at First Texas.  Lots of egg on faces resulted from that.  Is there any connection here other than the obvious (i.e. a Fisher employee making public claims)?

The Fisher CZX leak originated on a Russian website based on photos leaked from a distributor meeting. It was all real, but the circuit never proved itself worthy of development.

A person making a mistaken statement in a casual podcast is not worth much fuss in my opinion. Russ was just hired back, and is no doubt just getting up to speed, so we can perhaps give the guy a break.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, ALEXANDRE TARTAR said:

Informations are not correct, except the date and maybe the price... :biggrin: 

6 hours ago, Badger-NH said:

It would be nice if you could set us straight on those untruths. What's stopping you? It's important that we know these things.

I agree.......... but I was trusted with the information and I would like to keep that trust.

My opinion, what I know in no way would it stop anyone from buying a AQ... And I guess I can prove that by saying I still would like to have a second unit before time runs out. 

Plus I thing Alexandre agrees ........... for he knows a good amount about the project.

And I think someone said Russ is getting a few things mixed up with the gold unit. Which is very possible.

Russ specifically stated a few times it was the Impulse AQ. Maybe he does need to be given a very small break , maybe not since returning. But I would think he would be given a checklist of features that he could talk about publicly. Again , its common sense ( to me anyway ) why not have a meeting with all departments to be on the same page ? What can and cannot be discussed. I do know about sales/marketing. Many want to impress so much they make blanket statements covering all the bases. Over promise and under deliver just makes one look foolish. I don't see wireless for this as an example. But I don't have the tech knowledge like some of you on here. Surprised Rick hasn't chimed in being the only dealer in the know...probably playing it smart...lol..

For me , I'm glad there are testers giving feedback both good and bad. On any product. It's what "The Team" does with it next is the issue. Hopefully everything is corrected before the final release.