Weekly AQ Production Progress Report

6 minutes ago, Rick Kempf said:

Russ is not in Marketing. As far as I know - nobody is these days - the heads of Marketing were let go some time ago.

Russ works remotely, he is not in El Paso and may not have been there yet - since he came back to FTP

FTP has notoriously poor internal communications

A number of the details he related about the AQ are unlikely to be correct. Here is my view based on what I have heard along the way. I am not infallible on this.

Hardwired coil. No. Various size coils - yes

Wireless headphones - unlikely

14” coil extremely unlikely

Gulf salinity issues fixed with some kind of modification - no - it was fixed by more carefully securing the coil cable to the shaft.

100% discrimination between iron and gold - NO

20’ depth for diving - maybe

Price >$2k - almost certainly

8 - 10 hours on a battery - likely

Replaceable Lion batts - yes

Date - if you want to lose money, bet on any detector being available on a pre-announced date!!

Well ok then , if you want to get technical it's Digital Marketing ! Yeah , I until a cure is made , marketing will never be the same. It's all this zoom stuff now and old school pickup the phone.

But I do like ALL of what you said on what you think about the AQ and where it stands now. Makes total sense. Especially betting on a release date ! But damn , the in house  communication breakdowns are so lame....

• 1 month later...