I am posting this for Jimmy, if you can help him, that would be great.

Hi all I would like to get a a Compass XP pro to use for about a year. I have bone cancer and my time will be down to the last of winter or first of spring. I’m sorry but I be in chemo from 4/4/20 And until 12/20/20 and have not show any improvement yet. So I wanted to hunt with the first metal detector I owned. I have some to trade tesroro , Fisher F75 50+  Or cash if you got something drop me a line at wicked_wolf_@hotmail.com
Thanks
Jimmy Huff

Jimmy , I'm sorry to hear about your cancer. I pray that you show improvement with the chemo. Though I don't know you , you're a fellow human metal detectorist ! I hope you can find the detector you are looking for and can get out for some hunts ! 🙏🙏🙏

• Like 4

I looked but no success today, searchtempest.com is a good way to quickly scan all of Craigslist across the nation. Take care and get well.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear of the health issues and I pray things eventually get better.

I have a variety of older machines and all I have for the Compass is an old Yukon Gold.  It's not in working condition but I'm sure it would not take much to get it going again.  If you can't find the XP Pro and this one will suffice, let me know.

Best of luck to your friend.

Gerry

• Like 3

Thank's Sven1 for posting!👍

Jimmy,

So sorry to hear about the cancer! It's been taking way to many people lately! I hope the prognosis is wrong, and your condition improves! Keep the faith!

I looked all over the net today, but didn't see any for sale! I did see s few YouTube videos that people made with them! Maybe one of them would entertain a fair offer! I'm sure it's just collecting dust somewhere in their house! Only other option would be a collector! Try classifieds on multiple forums! Someone's bound to chime in!

Good Luck!!🙏👍👍

• Like 1

Jimmy,  I'm not a relgious man but I will pray for you. I suggest everyone here to do the same.

Anyone here who has one, please let us know!!!! I'm not sure what these sell for now but I'll kick in some cash to help make this happen. Wishes are very important and should be granted in terms of these. Somebody has to have one somewhere.

• Like 4

Is anyone a member of this forum or perhaps even knows the OP? I know it was quite a while ago but who knows? Maybe it’s a closet Queen and available...https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=38658

• Like 1

Jimmy,

I hope your condition improves and you find your special detector. Kindest regards.

• Like 1

Saw another detectorist found a Compass Magnum at estate sale East Texas Metal Detecting. I sent him your post for Jimmy hope you dont mind. Maybe its close to what your looking for.

FB_IMG_1602846417406.jpg

• Like 1