Day Hunt At Rye Patch

That’s great Robin got a gold fix, and a quick getaway to the high desert! Re your no-scoop retrieval, I’d crap if a scorpion(or any creepy-crawly) were there when I opened my hand!😄

• Haha 1

Phrunt,

That Little Coiltek is the McDaddy!  I’m the type of person, that has to see equipment preform in the gold fields. One of our group members went ahead and purchased it and he was finding nuggets on a Patch that we pounded with the stock round.  Plus, believe, it or not!  Makes the awkward 2300 nicer to swing with a straight coil, verses it being kicked off to the side.  But, it’s just My Humble Opinion.  I will tell you I like Ribeye 🥩 Steaks, lol.

Rick

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Glad to see you let the gold lady get her fix.  Yes the CoilTek 10" Ellip Extreme coil on the SDC-2300 is very killer.  Many of my customers have had great success.

Smart of you to improvise for a scoop.  Yes there are more scorpions in NV than most folks realize.

Nice gold.

• Like 1

On 10/17/2020 at 11:35 AM, phrunt said:

Do you find once people put it on they leave it on or do they chop and change between it and the stock coil?

Leave it on!  It’s more sensitive and makes the 2300 nearly a pleasure to swing!

37 minutes ago, afreakofnature said:

Do you have the larger coils or just the small one?

Yes, I have the next size up one!  And yes!  Has more depth than the small one!  But, My Wife likes the small one and when she isn’t Prospecting with me, I use it as my PinPointer instead of fishing around with the GPZ 7000...if the 2300 is in easy walking distance from the RZR.

Rick