Videoseries "nuggets Of A Lifetime" Episode 3 With Swiss Gold Prospecting Pioneer

And

Hi there,

My latest video is online. It's about one of the most experienced and successful gold prospectors of Switzerland. He talks about how he discovered a new gold region in the 90ties and of course about the awesome Nuggets, he found there. Some of them with extraordinary beautiful crystalline structures. I hope you enjoy it...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

• The title was changed to Videoseries "nuggets Of A Lifetime" Episode 3 With Swiss Gold Prospecting Pioneer

And

You really love the camera and the story.  I enjoyed this video very much.  You showed Hannes dedication to his pursuit of nuggets.  Many of us share that feeling with him and you.

Thank you very much.

Mitchel

• Like 2

15 hours ago, mn90403 said:

And

You really love the camera and the story.  I enjoyed this video very much.  You showed Hannes dedication to his pursuit of nuggets.  Many of us share that feeling with him and you.

Thank you very much.

Mitchel

Thank you.

Thank you guys!

@1864hatter: I definitively will produce more, but I'm not the fastest video producer, as it's only my second hobby after gold prospecting 😁. The video shooting itself doesn't take much time, but the editing...

@ everybody: If anybody of you guys is interested to be part of one of the next videos, please contact me! All you need is 30min of your time, a laptop computer with video/mic and an internet connection. It would be really a pleasure for me, to make an interview with you. The size of the nugget doesn't matter for the video, it's your enthusiasm...