Golden Beard Media

mn90403

I just watched a few of these videos.  Has anyone else watched any of them?

I don't know what to think!

https://www.youtube.com/c/GoldenBeardMedia/videos

Oh, there's more.  They show her in one chipping down through rock but most of them are in that black, volcanic stuff.  But I saw one where there were actually 'layers' so it was not totally free floating gold.  I still don't know what to think.

I've never hunted nuggets, but I'm not buying it! After seeing and reading so much about nugget hunting on this forum! There's no way those are real!!👍👍

• Like 1

8 hours ago, phrunt said:

The awesome folks at Mars coils made a Mars Tiger for the Go-Find, unfortunately they never released it, a shame as I'd be a buyer for sure.

I think this sentence is a perfect example of 'redundancy'.  :biggrin:

• 5 months later...

Just made an account to post here - Yes, it's fake.

1. Plant a coin or piece of metal in the soft black sand with a thin metal dowell to avoid making the side of the outcropping look pre-dug. Show yourself scanning the area and "finding" something in the loam.

2. Film yourself digging a hole.

3. Cut camera, plant a giant gold spray-painted rock in the sand, cover with sand, pack tight. 

4. Film yourself digging out the "nugget".

As they say, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. No one in history can consistently find nuggets that size, that are that smooth, anywhere in the world. This is like along the odds of hitting double zeroes on a roulette wheel ten times in a row. Ever notice how they dig in the same-looking places over and over and over and find these huge nuggets 1-2 feet into the side of these outcroppings? Or just look at the "nuggets" they find. They look absolutely nothing like gold in color, or shape, or texture, or obviously size. They're perfectly smooth, fairly characterless rock - no sunken areas, oblong branches or crevices or anything that a real gold nugget actually looks like. 

The reality is, these people are just doing this for youtube adsense revenue. They're probably just in the Philippines or Malaysia and are digging in some area behind their houses in the jungle. Notice how they always have really obvious voiceovers by voice actor people from Fiverr or something.

99.999% of all gold ever mined is tiny flakes embedded in rock that needs to be mined, smelted, refined and cast, after sifting through hundreds of tons of rock. And you want me to believe that these people somehow have been able to find a place that has giant nuggets that anyone can easily dig up? And they won't reveal where it is, despite digging up what would be tens of millions of dollars worth of "gold"? Yeah, and do you have a bridge to sell too?

• Like 1