Heading Off To Africa Soon

I recently started a facebook page. It's set up now, but I will be working on it over the coming days to get things looking a bit nicer.
I want to get it set up so that when I go to Africa in a couple weeks, Once I depart, I will share a kind of a daily diary of my experiences traveling with photos on the site.
I will be returning to Burkina Faso, perhaps Ghana and maybe some others. We'll be out in the gold fields teaching Africans the skills of finding gold with a metal detector.

I went there last May and it was quite the adventure and I honestly saw things like I had never seen before. It was also strange to be in a country where French is the language of the people. - I took French in High School, and believe it or not some of it came back to me after all those many years.

So if you'd like to come along to Africa and share in the adventure vicariously, take a look at my facebook page, and be sure to like it, then check back to see the updates as I travel off halfway across the globe.

My facebook page is at:
www.facebook.com/nevadaoutback

If you are a member of facebook, you will get updates in your news feed when I post my feed.

We will be using products by First Texas - The Teknetics T2 and Gold Bug detectors are very popular all over Africa and do a great job of finding the gold.

• Like 1

Be safe Chris..............but enjoy,....Idaho Al

• 3 weeks later...