Met Up With An Old Friend

I Remember driving to Atlanta for the dealer seminar when they introduced the Fisher 1266x and the CZ 6 .  Like most of the dealers that attended we could not wait to get our hands on these two new units ........to say the least they were way ahead of their time ......depth and versatility unlike any unit on the planet made by the oldest Proudest Name in The Metal Detecting World ....... little did I know that that these units like my 1265X  would become  My new girls Betty and Nadine .....Betty the 1266X and Nadine the CZ6.......Booth were Mean and Dirty....but when they whisper that sweet Roundness in your Ear you knew you were in love and there would be no turning back.

Yes the girls humbled many a proud hunter finding rare coins and jewelry at depths that  others could not see at all .....nada nothing .....right behind them under their footprints....the girls had a way of  teaching My friends a new art of Deep retrieval.

To this Day I do not know how many detectors I have . And I really always have room for one or two more as long as they have the Right Stuff......some where lost along the Trail to the shores of Eldorado...Nadine ran off a couple times ....Well now she is Back with a New Name of fondness I will pour a smidge of Rum oN her coil and Christen her Aunt Bee.......let me tell you of Bee she is a Los Banos CZ6A from a little Lady From Tupelo Mississippi that only took her out to play once a year after the church supper on the grounds ......So she has Religion......Bee of coarse ......Need to go thru storage containers for more coils....

Happy Trails

jimpugh

96BDBF6D-D5BE-49D0-AD1F-755A7B96822A.thumb.jpeg.e91f8e4b3806e2efbf6705381f14745b.jpeg

• Like 3

CZ epic beach machine still have mine and run it all the time.  Phones jack went this year--broke my heart its in TX now. This was my first real high performance machine--the world opened up and gold and silver poured out!

cjc

CZ5X.jpg

• Like 2