Need Information About A Pulse Induction Purchase Decision!

Β  Β  Β I don't think anyone's "swinging" that coil, unless they are builtΒ like Hercules!!πŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸ‘

• Haha 1

Don't think the coil leaves the ground, the shaft probably flexes like a car antenae hehe. That is cool the large coil can hit small silver though.

• Like 1

Β  Β It creates such a strong magnetic field, you can ride it like a magic carpet!πŸ§žβ€β™‚οΈΒ  πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Haha 2

On 10/21/2020 at 8:21 AM, larryw said:

For JohnnyRox and Chase Goldman,

15 x 12 coil
Field 2
Sensitivity = 25
Manually crank up the ground balance to 99
All Metal
Recovery delay = 1
Iron Bias = 0
Multi Frequency Seems just as deep and is probably superior to 4khz

Anyways, WHen you get the quarter all the way back to the 22 inch mark Start out passing it extremely slow. If it wont double beep, Slowly increase the speed you are passing your target until it does double beep. Ive noticed that even with Recovery Delay set at 1, Sometimes a FASTER sweep speed is required to make the target double beep. Thats just the way it is. THink about that when you pass a target up because you cant get a double beep.Β 

Β 

Thank you for the reply Larry.

Hey Chase where'd you go pal, thought you were interested in how Larry got the depth he claimed?Β Β 

On 10/23/2020 at 7:57 PM, phrunt said:

My understanding from speaking to the guy and hearing about it quite a number of people in Europe especially Russia use a GPX for finding coins, all sorts of coins and artifacts.Β  The reason is for the depth they can get, with many finds being not just hundreds but thousands of years old they can be very deep.

This is one guy that uses the forum and his finds from around Russia using his GPX 4000 and his F75.

And this is his detector, note the size of the coil he is now using to get the really deep old coins, 26".

121549821_4373145179364450_3549044243590064341_n.jpg.886b1c0f3b81c637c75cb1a3ed2dd39a.jpg

I've only just started using my GPX for coins but my initial testing is it has no trouble at all with depth on small silver coins.

The Vallon VMH4 PI has an optional 60cm coil. Haven’t been able to adjust the sensitivity above 70% and it hits pretty small and pretty deep with the 30cm coil.

Not a gold nugget machine, but behaves pretty identical. It just loves to ride on the edge of ground signal.

Β 

• 5 weeks later...

I've found the Fisher AQ weak on silver so I'm not sure how the Terra version would do on land on silver. I have spots (in the water) thereΒ areΒ some oldΒ coins...... it seems every time I take the AQ I may get a piece of silver, but does good on theΒ Nickels..Then I go thru with the excalibur and it cleans up on allΒ silver (several pieces) and nickels....same spot. The bad about the AQ not hitting hard on the coinsΒ  ..old deep coins are a sure sign there is deeper gold near. So I need to find the correct area first with the excalibur then come back with the "AQ"..

• Like 5