Aunt Bee’s (cz6a) First Trip To The Biloxi Mississippi Beach

Wanting to Take Bee for her maiden spin .....my mom’s nurse called and needed more supplies...Covid thing has been hard I have not seen her since it started .....But they tell me she is fine ....poor dear has dementia ....I am just Blessed I have a mom I can still see.....
       Of late I gotten where I like to do a Key West thing and watch the Sun sink over the beautiful Ocean And Sky call me a hopeless Romantic I do not care ...it is very empowering to me in a Spiritual way ....gives me hope for another Awesome day..

so I got home grabbed my gear notice the CZ6A was a B model I think it breaks down into three pieces for the briefcase.....I’m like this just gets better and better...Did some initial tests in the back yard got ground balance and different modes checked Out all systems go ......head to beach I only live 5 blocks away or less ...as a crow flies.....

I had hunted a bit with the AQ on the last short sunset hunt and had pinned down an area that was starting to show promise this Area is not far From where Elvis and June Juanico had their first kiss on the Beach ......
I thought when I dug the Dime it was very deep and In the dying light ....I did not dress out for hardcore night hunt just a laid back seize the moment.... Get home and go Thru marker coins.... nickels dimes quarters This is what I found .

Happy Trails 

jimpugh

8DCE26B1-9D39-4E66-913B-02E4E83D04F8.thumb.jpeg.3f14410053ad5d28fb7d9acf864b2769.jpeg

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, jimpugh said:

my mom’s nurse called and needed more supplies...Covid thing has been hard I have not seen her since it started .....But they tell me she is fine ....poor dear has dementia ....I am just Blessed I have a mom I can still see

Prayers are with you. Went through that with my mom. She passed about three years ago and I was saying to my wife the other day that I thank God we did not have to say "see you in the next life" to her during this pandemic.

• Thanks 1