A Week In Pompano Beach

tvr

Β  Β  Your ratio of finds sounds about right for our area! The drops are not nearly what they used to be here, and are not being replenished! Even coins are disappearing due to cashless meters!

Β  Β  Β There is good stuff still to be found, but alot of renurishment sand has to be moved out to get to it anymore! That used to be the exception, but now very common to have multiple renurishment's a year!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Joe D. said:

Β  Β  Your ratio of finds sounds about right for our area! The drops are not nearly what they used to be here, and are not being replenished! Even coins are disappearing due to cashless meters!

Β  Β  Β There is good stuff still to be found, but alot of renurishment sand has to be moved out to get to it anymore! That used to be the exception, but now very common to have multiple renurishment's a year!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

I looked over about a three mile area for some cuts and did not find any good ones. Sand was soft and the way the slope come down from dry area just looked like replenishment stuff. Thank you for confirming that. I was surprised by how much change the beach held; a lot more than some other areas I've been.