Sourdough Scott Survives Encounter With Big Cat!

klunker

Klunker's cat video!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I can’t find where the thread was about dangerous animals and prospecting so this seems about as good as anywhere to drop this...

E0923D3E-C52A-4564-AAB9-7A08856D1A55.thumb.jpeg.c6af37f4afb80d85cd63b637004d4881.jpeg

😂 😳

• Haha 2

The Rattlesnake Canyon area of Southern California is renowned for its large number of mountain lions, desert lynx, and huge Bobcats. One day Mitchel and I were out looking for the "elusive yellow metal," when we encountered the biggest, meanest, hungriest looking mountain lion I've ever seen. While licking its lips, and looking from Mitchel to me, I threw down my backpack, pulled out my running shoes, and began replacing my boots with the running shoes. Mitchel said "Jim, you can't outrun a hungry mountain lion!" To which I replied "Mitchel, I don't need to outrun the mountain lion, I just need to outrun you!"  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Mountain lion, The other white meat. Or is that pork ? Having a dog in cougar country is a good choice, 9 times out of ten they will leave in a hurry. My Dogo Argentino and my Pit are great companions for the remote locations with the hungry predators. My Dogo Miedo just loves a good pork chop!!

IMG_0188.JPG

IMG_1426 (1).jpg

• Like 1