Minelab Go-find 66 Makes You Rich

Why buying all this fancy detector equipment if a simple $230 ML Go-Find 66 and an airline ticket to this elusive island can make you rich beyond imagination. Very entertaining. But real?....;)

When I watched the few videos I didn't know it was a 'Go Find' ... something on there about changing the coil from the original.  It didn't add up to me.  I haven't watched any others since I posted it.

Aha, I did not see that you posted the link already, Mitchel (thanks Phrunt). I was just browsing yesterday and saw it on YouTube. There is an Amz link at the bottom when you click on it it leads you to the ML go-find. I thought this clip was hilarious. Starting off with the soil that is just not a gold bearing soil, but I gave it the benefit of a doubt at the beginning. Then, there was how she swings the coil and digs (never checked if she already recovered it or not during digging). Then, when you look at her hands in the close up shots, these were not hands that probably ever held a pick before. Then the way the camera shot her body during digging, oh well.... The only thing that was exciting (it always is whether fake or not) are those action shots when the gold starts peeking out from the hole. This is just the greatest when this happens to me (much more rare and on much smaller size however...). Amazing though, how you can get 178k views with a clip like that. At least you have to give ML credit that they didn't post this on their website....😂

I’ve had the Brooklyn Bridge for sale for a long time but no takers . So to move the bridge I’m willing to make a trade for a dry washer. Due to the size of the bridge I will not be able to ship. When you come to pick it up bring bird cage . I’m letting the pigeons go with it .

I just have one requirement on the dry washer and it will catch gold at 100% . 

This is just a FYI and that I’ve got nuggets in my back yard that big . My cat put them there.

Chuck 

• Haha 2

They may be fake, but it's working. This is at least the third thread linking to and about these people digging giant chunks of gold with toy detectors and toy digging tools. All that gold, you'd think they could afford better gear! :laugh:

But they are getting the last laugh. Based on the channel viewership, they are minting their own gold getting people to watch this stuff.

There is the more recent thread Simon posted. Here is one from Jan 2019. There is another one that went for pages of commentary, but I was not lucky enough to find it with a quick search.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gold Catcher said:

Aha, I did not see that you posted the link already, Mitchel (thanks Phrunt). I was just browsing yesterday and saw it on YouTube. There is an Amz link at the bottom when you click on it it leads you to the ML go-find. I thought this clip was hilarious. Starting off with the soil that is just not a gold bearing soil, but I gave it the benefit of a doubt at the beginning. Then, there was how she swings the coil and digs (never checked if she already recovered it or not during digging). Then, when you look at her hands in the close up shots, these were not hands that probably ever held a pick before. Then the way the camera shot her body during digging, oh well.... The only thing that was exciting (it always is whether fake or not) are those action shots when the gold starts peeking out from the hole. This is just the greatest when this happens to me (much more rare and on much smaller size however...). Amazing though, how you can get 178k views with a clip like that. At least you have to give ML credit that they didn't post this on their website....😂

do we think it's a ML promo stunt? or a 3rd party Amazon store party? either way the video reeks of fraud. 

4 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

But they are getting the last laugh. Based on the channel viewership, they are minting their own gold getting people to watch this stuff.

Now I feel bad that I even posted the link so more can view it. In the past 15 hours they got 2k more views.