Mega Coin From Mega Depth On Mega Detected Beach

A very nice find Regis,with a golf trolley and all that sand around it looks like you are stuck in Bunker on a gold course rather than the beach 🤣 🤣 🤣

The MDT must be a good detector if you are thinking of getting rid of the Nox.

7 minutes ago, RickUK said:

A very nice find Regis,with a golf trolley and all that sand around it looks like you are stuck in Bunker on a gold course rather than the beach 🤣 🤣 🤣

The MDT must be a good detector if you are thinking of getting rid of the Nox.

I am having fun ,the best part is to compare to the nox.......but i havent test the nox on the Thames with the 6" still in the wrapper

RR

Although i dont use my Nox for Larking or even beach use,i still personally think the 6'' coil is my favourite coil on that machine.

As long as you are having fun and finding some decent finds that is all that matters.

• Like 2

Awsome big coin RR,

Give us some closer pictures, after you get it "cleaned" to your liking!

Those carts have a myriad of uses! I currently have three! One has an old golf bag with all my yard tools, that i roll around with when doing yard work!  I like your idea, since i have 2 more left to mod! Maybe I'll figure a way to have a running detector attached to one with a huge coil!!??🤔

I will be looking for those pics with a size comparison next to that wopper!! Thank's for sharing!!👍👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joe D. said:

Awsome big coin RR,

Those carts have a myriad of uses! I currently have three! One has an old golf bag with all my yard tools, that i roll around with when doing yard work!  I like your idea, since i have 2 more left to mod! Maybe I'll figure a way to have a running detector attached to one with a huge coil!!??🤔

I will be looking for those pics with a size comparison next to that wopper!! Thank's for sharing!!👍👍

The dragging is gone with this because of the big wheels i may screw a bottle holder from a push bike to put a Thermos of hot coffee ......i ll in the warmer month strap a camel back with 1.5l of h20.The bottle part of the troller need to be wider to accomadate and hold the digging tools whatever they are ,a cut plastic drum or bucket will do i believe,best think was the price $20 inc postage :)

RR

Picked up my 3 at Goodwill cheap!!👍👍

I think i could find cheaper at our car boot sale but with Covid.....most are cancel....

RR

3 hours ago, Joe D. said:

Awsome big coin RR,

detector bag.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1