Over Two Months With The Monkey On My Shoulders

Congrats on getting over the dry spell.  We all know how heavy that Monkey can get!  And also congrats on having the knowledge to know when to get yourself out of harms way!!!

• Thanks 1

Nice shine!

It is funny how much we miss it when we don't see it for a while.

HH
Mike

• Like 1

That's a beauty and love the color!! 

One thing I have found, it's very easy to get spoiled...then each hunt seems to drag out when gold dries up..but when you see that yellow after several goldless hunts...........it's like total relief.

My opinion, and Just for me,  ......... it's good to be humbled. Makes me appreciate when gold does show. 

And Thank you for the Hug! 

• Thanks 1

Congratulations Skull,

I know the feeling! Except i have that little bas!#$d "Night at the Museum" monkey who constantly slaps me in the face!🤣 The shiny stuff has been rare this year! But that's ok! I just live through you guy's on the forum! Your doing great; just don't risk your life for it! 👍👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We have all been there so congrats on getting the primate off your back! That ring IS a sweet color and the best therapy for a number of ailments. Hopefully, your luck has changed and you will get on a hot streak now!

• Like 1

Nice looking finds, what kind of monkey do you have.

Good luck on your next hunt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It is hard to explain.  Sometimes hunts just produce better results from the same amount of effort.  Your situation is acute because you depend upon the normal finds to average out.  They will.  Its times like these that you have to go back and look at some of those really nice finds of early in the summer.

• Like 1

Some times I feel the same way, I think it is about 600 kilos at least.

Glad you are getting some good items again as I have missed seeing them.

• Thanks 1