Simplex+ Handbook By Andy Sabisch

Announcing the Nokta|Makro Simplex+ Handbook

We are proud to announce that Andy Sabisch’s latest book - The Nokta|Makro Simplex+ Handbook – will be available shortly. The new book covers all aspects of Simplex+ including a discussion of all its functions and features, tips on getting the most out of it under virtually any condition you might come across, details on a range of applications including coin hunting, relic hunting, field and pasture hunting, beach and water hunting with invaluable information provided by some of the top Simplex+ users from around the globe, useful accessories, available resources and more.

Since the introduction of the Simplex+ at Detectival in September of 2019, it has taken the world by storm due to the performance it provides and its price tag. Users worldwide have been making amazing finds at sites that include fields, woods, beaches, parks, schoolyards and mountains. Coins, relics, jewelry and other artifacts dating back 1,000s of years are being found regularly with even newcomers to the hobby making impressive finds with the Simplex+. This book is the perfect companion to a detector that has proven itself to be a powerful piece of equipment. It will serve as an easy reference guide which will have information for even the most seasoned hunter which means more finds at the end of the day and more enjoyment in the time available.

The book measures 8.5” x 11” and contains 112 pages. The expected release is mid-October and pre-orders for signed copies in the U.S. are being accepted. If you are located outside of the United States, check with your local Nokta|Makro distributor to see if they are lined up to carry them. Regton in the U.K. will be carrying the book for both retail and wholesale customers.

If you are in the United States contact me at Treasure Hunting Outfitters for your signed by the author Pre-order copy of the book.

simplex+handbook-andy-sabisch.jpg

• Like 2

I am going to put this on my Christmas list even though I have the Anfibio, not the Simplex. It should have some good general information that will apply.