Thanks To All For The Help For Jimmy Huff

To all members

I wish to thank all of you at this site Detector prospector.com and also some of my old friends at The old Compass Forum, sven7, Joe D, And Paul (CA) plus all of the new friends I’ve met on this  forum are some of the greatest guys I’ve met in along time. In 2014 I started this road of doctors and hospital stays. I always thought when I retired I would enjoy my life and take trips and detect some and spend time with my wife. But it’s not in the Lords will for me to have that, I can except his way and I trust him with my life. But I’m  on this soap box to tell you believe in the kindness of man and lady’s that there is still people who care for you and want to help when you don’t know what to do or where to go and some friends new and old pick you up and brush you off and point in the right direction and say it’s fine we get it done. I have to tell you Joe D  talked to Paul (ca) now he’s putting one together and shipping it to me. I told my wife when I’ve pasted ship it back to him. I will leave a note in it before I past to let him know I will meet him in paradise. I will me a lot of my friends that’s left one was on national news today his name was Sargent Jumper he worked for the Greenville South Carolina Sheriff office you may have seen it on the news. I work with him for 20 years. He was kill by out of state drug runners, I told him to get out or that department many times. Now my friend has gone leaving a wife and one teenage girl never to come home. I think about these things and I know we will have a joyous day with no tears. My bone cancer will not be healed with chemo. It just keeps me ahead of it and then I must decide to try to live or let my time come. Jesus Christ will come and let me how we will go. My wife wants me to fight but with all my other problems I don’t know if it will  God help me do the right thing. Thanks Friends I’m very tired so good night and thanks for all your kind words and actions 

HH

Jimmy Huff

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hey Jimmy,

Thank's for the kind words! It was my pleasure to help facilitate your interaction with Paul, and his fantastic Compass collection! I'm so happy that he is able to put together one from his stable! I'm glad that you remember him from the old Compass forum!

Life is definitely a circle, and i believe all thing's happen for a reason; both good and bad! I'm not giving up on your defeating your cancer! I think the power of the mind can do wonders, and any pastime that helps keep you occupied is a good thing!

I can't wait to see the detector Paul set's up for you, and some finds with it!! Hang in there, you still have much to explore!🙏👍👍

• Like 2