Thanks To All For The Help For Jimmy Huff

To all members

I wish to thank all of you at this site Detector prospector.com and also some of my old friends at The old Compass Forum, sven7, Joe D, And Paul (CA) plus all of the new friends I’ve met on this  forum are some of the greatest guys I’ve met in along time. In 2014 I started this road of doctors and hospital stays. I always thought when I retired I would enjoy my life and take trips and detect some and spend time with my wife. But it’s not in the Lords will for me to have that, I can except his way and I trust him with my life. But I’m  on this soap box to tell you believe in the kindness of man and lady’s that there is still people who care for you and want to help when you don’t know what to do or where to go and some friends new and old pick you up and brush you off and point in the right direction and say it’s fine we get it done. I have to tell you Joe D  talked to Paul (ca) now he’s putting one together and shipping it to me. I told my wife when I’ve pasted ship it back to him. I will leave a note in it before I past to let him know I will meet him in paradise. I will me a lot of my friends that’s left one was on national news today his name was Sargent Jumper he worked for the Greenville South Carolina Sheriff office you may have seen it on the news. I work with him for 20 years. He was kill by out of state drug runners, I told him to get out or that department many times. Now my friend has gone leaving a wife and one teenage girl never to come home. I think about these things and I know we will have a joyous day with no tears. My bone cancer will not be healed with chemo. It just keeps me ahead of it and then I must decide to try to live or let my time come. Jesus Christ will come and let me how we will go. My wife wants me to fight but with all my other problems I don’t know if it will  God help me do the right thing. Thanks Friends I’m very tired so good night and thanks for all your kind words and actions 

HH

Jimmy Huff

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hey Jimmy,

Thank's for the kind words! It was my pleasure to help facilitate your interaction with Paul, and his fantastic Compass collection! I'm so happy that he is able to put together one from his stable! I'm glad that you remember him from the old Compass forum!

Life is definitely a circle, and i believe all thing's happen for a reason; both good and bad! I'm not giving up on your defeating your cancer! I think the power of the mind can do wonders, and any pastime that helps keep you occupied is a good thing!

I can't wait to see the detector Paul set's up for you, and some finds with it!! Hang in there, you still have much to explore!🙏👍👍

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Jennifer
      I just wanted to give a quick thank you to all of you who've welcomed me back this time after my departure a few years back.... it's been great to be back and I'm so happy to see how warm and accepting you've all been, granted half the members may have me on "user ignore" so don't even know I'm back.. LOL.. but thank you again and Steve, thank you for keeping such a tight ship and for welcoming me back so graciously and defending me from those who weren't keen. PS: I'm doing my best to stay non political and on topic, my dog's had to thwap me in the back of the head a couple times but I'm learning.... LOL
      You're all a great family, dysfunctional family at times yes (it's why I luv you all), but family it is. 🙂
      Jen

• By michaelgolden
      Hi Everyone, 
      I have been reading posts on these forums for quite awhile without posting, while looking for info on gold prospecting and metal detecting in general. This website has been a great resource even for a experienced prospector and detectorist like myself. I am looking forward future exchanges with all of the very interesting folks that contribute here.
      Best,
      Michael

• By Melano87
      Hi everyone,
      Avid reader from France of this forum, which I consider to be the "best" in the world. I am happy to be part of this community.
      Passionate since childhood by detection, I mainly detect in fields and woods family (I am the son of farmer) I had the chance to try and have a lot of detectors.
      My favorite is the Sovereign which I find unbeatable in discrimination between aluminum and gold.
      Sorry if my English is approximate .
      Thanks.
    • By MD Bigfoot
      Hi There everyone. 
      May have been a member many years ago but fade in and out of metal detecting but recently back at it.
      Looks like this site is chock full of informative folks and sure I'll have some questions.
      Have one question right off the bat regarding whether or not there's a printing tool for being able to print a particular thread I'm very interested in.
      If so I'm not seeing it.
      Or a way to save a particular thread?
      Thanks!! 

• By kc1903
      I've been prospecting with my shovel and high banker for many years, though I grew tired of hauling all that heavy gear around.  Always wanted a metal detector and now I have one.  Gerry has helped to outfit me with one of those GPZ 7000 rigs.
      I now live in Bozeman Montana, surrounded by some amazing geology, history and beautiful mountains.
      My objective is to get out and into the mountains, away from the crowds.  Currently researching the local mountains as I have found lots of quartz just off to the side of the trails, now I can go back and see of there is anything hidden within the dirt.
      I look forward to the adventures!
    • By dig4gold
      Hi guys. New to this site but not new to chasing gold. Mostly detect for it these days. Name is Greg & I am in New Zealand. We have in the last couple of days gone into lockdown due to our first covid case in the community since february of this year. Has apparently come from across the ditch from the New South Wales outbreak in Australia. BUGGER. So locked down at home & cant go out for a detect. Beautiful day too.
      Look forward to "meeting" & hanging out with you all & see what you guys are finding & what gear you are using & what your thoughts are:) on it. Take care stay safe.
      Greg 🙂