I Wonder What Garrett Will Do With The Gmx/24k Metal Detector?

Be nice if they incorporate the z-link into much of the Whites line. I have a 9x12 concentric and it works well but in very few areas in my area. Smaller concentrics put bottle caps lower on the ID scale and work better in tougher areas. The 8 1/2x11 dd would be nice for water hunting though. Works very well on my ATP.

• Like 1

Put the GMX/24K into the AT Gold housing, make the VDIs actual instead of an iron/non iron probability range and add wireless. Put the AT Gold all metal mode and APEX MF and MS in the AT Pro and ditch the Standard door bell tones PLEASE and add more Proportional tone options like the APEX. The AT Pro is a really nice detector except for the stupid doorbell tone options on three of the mode settings which makes half of the detector's modes useless. Most people just use Pro Zero.

• Like 2

• The title was changed to I Wonder What Garrett Will Do With The Gmx/24k Metal Detector?

If I was Garrett I woudn't cross contaminate the brands in any way. Whites can stand alone on its product, probably better than Garrett detectors in general.

• Like 3

On 10/25/2020 at 2:28 AM, phrunt said:

They better continue it as it means they'll have a decent Gold prospecting VLF, adding wireless would be a no brainer.  It makes their AT Gold a bit pointless, if anything they should ditch that and continue the GMX/24k.

I hope they don't wreck it by Garretizing it.  It'd be ugly in bright yellow too.  If they change the audio to doorbell sounds I'll cry. 🙂

boing! boing!  taxi yellow!  "ace gold hunter!" ehe! he! heh!

(h.h.!)

j.t.