I wish he had better video of finding it, so we could see how deep it was. He's a bit off on saying it only finds gold. That is not correct and he should have said it finds targets in the gold range, including lead, nickels, pull tabs etc. I'm not a fan of videos made (by anyone) before they get some time on the machine and learn what it does and does not do. I hope he reads up on the machine and watches some videos on how it works. A little disappointed with his video. I expected better from him. But in the end the AQ found gold as we already knew it could do.

• Like 2

Old Norwegian expression...”Sooner or later even a blind cat stumbles across a dead rat”. 

Not criticizing the poster of the video, but the capabilities of the AQ extend so far beyond stumbling across a great big hunk of gold in easy conditions.

The AQ is no blind cat - what we are hunting are way less obvious than dead rats!!!

Again, no criticism of the poster. He is a serious and experienced operator and will now doubt learn over time what the AQ is really capable of.

• Like 2

I appreciate all the videos as someone learns.......you get a lot of info as they learn and from their targets.   These videos have  a lot of exposure/marketing value too now days.  Theres a learning curve to some machine.  We all know most gold targets in the 8" range with our current water machines..... as we say ..... its who ever gets their coil over it first.  Even the newbies....... that blind squirrel finds a nut.   Im not really critical about anyones video.......... its more about what are they finding and hows it comparing to other machines ive used.... depth and sensitivity.   Their game will improve......as will their finds and settings as more buy the machine and talk about it.   Run time for every target takes time....... and frankly, sometimes you dig an unexpected surprise that you just didnt video from the beginning lol.   Its very time consuming to do videos and edit them....... and it takes away from hunting time out there.   Right now theres only 3.5 hours on the battery as well.  So do you hunt ... or do you video?   Some dont want others to think they are bragging as well.   Id love to see more videos........ post um if ya got um.

• Like 4

Well put, Dewcon4414.  Gigmaster doesn't claim to be an expert and is quite honest about his lack of experience with the detector.  I personally commend him for not coming off as your usual self-professed expert on a machine he has barely used.  Also, for those of you who haven't tried to do videos of your hunts, they are exceedingly difficult to produce and edit.  It's not like you have a camera crew and director along with you.  As far as I am concerned, anyone putting the time in to post videos of this or any other machine should be commended.

• Like 9