For Sale Gold Nuggets From Arizona For Sale - Spot Price Includes Shipping

Hello All,

I'm looking to sell a few ounces of very clean Arizona placer gold nuggets.  All the stuff for sale will range from about 1/2 gram up to 3-4 grams in weight.  All the nuggets were personally found by myself using a metal detector.  I'm asking just spot price on this beautiful Arizona gold.  

I know at this price, including shipping & Insurance to you, it won't last long.  First person that contacts can have it all.  I'm looking to sell no less than 1/4 ounce batches, so I'm not looking to sell individual pieces, just batches of 1/4 ounce or larger.  

Contact me via email - rob@robsdetectors.com or text message at - 602-909-9008.  You can also reply back on the forums or PM me, but I don't check them real often.  

P.S.  Spot price as of Sunday evening is $1900/Troy Ounce rounding up a few bucks to make it easy.  

Rob

• Similar Content

• By GotAU?
      For sale: brand new still in unopened original box Gold Monster 1000 (updated quick ground balance model) with an extra new battery and unused 2-year Minelab warranty (GOLD MONSTER 1000’s are covered for 2 years (24 months) by a transferable warranty from Minelab).  You will be the first registrant on the new warranty.
      Comes with all stock parts shown in generic picture below, and a extra lithium rechargeable ML battery (not shown in photo).  I am not breaking the Minelab seals to open the box, if you want to open it in person you may.  
      Please note: pictures of box and serial number pending and will be posted here asap. I am selling it because I acquired it as a special promotion from a reputable association, and already have one, and have an original receipt available to verify authenticity.
      $750 local pickup in Hemet, CA or $800 shipped to ConUS.  
      *this is a generic photo of what will be in the box (does not show the included extra Minelab battery). Please note that I will post original images of the unopened box soon, so I’m only taking offers right now until I get the detector later this week. Thank you!

• By GoldenboyCO
      Goldenmask telescopic rod and Equinox Adapter kit. Is approx. 21.5 inches long when collapsed.
      $120 which includes shipping in main US.
      I will accept Paypal F&F or Venmo. Pm me with any questions.

• By GoldenboyCO
      Like new - I used the control cover for a day. These are high quality.
      I will accept paypal F&F or Venmo. PM me with any questions.
      $30 which includes the shipping in main US. PM me with any questions.

• By Tometusns
      Getting colder outside so I'm looking for some over the ear headphones that my ws4 will go on. Thanks!
    • By Ken Walls
      Only offering this so I can help out a family member. I bought this 2 months ago from a known Minelab dealer. This was not a mailorder purchase. I have never unsealed the box since I have not had plans to head out until Feb. I dont have much for pics because its all sealed in the original box's. It comes with the xtra Minelab 19 inch coil, xtra Minelab battery, 2 docs ferrite rings and a complete Docs screamer cover kit. Everything is still sealed in original packages.
      I prefer to do a face to face transaction. I live in Reno NV, That way you can open the box's and insure everything is good. Still has the factory warranty avalable. You can call or text me at 775-846-6357 or PM me here.           $6000.

• By Tag1260
      I have a nice Tesoro Vaquero to sell. $300 plus shipping. Comes with manual and a beat up original box. Thanks