Covid19 Is Real - And They Know It In El Paso

Note: I am posting this because of its impact on Fisher production - not my political views or those of anyone else 

Order issued today by the County Judge in El Paso. 

Likely to affect AQ deliveries.

Public safety takes priority.

NOW THEREFORE, TO REDUCE THE SPREAD OF COVID-19 THROUGHOUT EL PASO COUNTY AND TO REDUCE THE INFECTION RATE OF THE PEOPLE CONSIDERED AT RISK THAT WILL REQUIRE HOSPITILIZATION AND TO LIMIT DEATH FROM COMPLICATIONS OF COVID-19, I, COUNTY JUDGE FOR EL PASO COUNTY, TEXAS PURSUANT TO THE AUTHORITY VESTED BY TEXAS GOVERNMENT CODE CHAPTER 418, HEREBY FIND AND ORDER:
SECTION 1. SHELTER-AT-HOME
All individuals currently living within El Paso County, Texas ARE ORDERED TO SHELTER AT HOME IN THEIR RESIDENCE. For the purposes of this Order, residences include hotels, motels, shared rentals, and similar facilities. To the extent individuals are using shared or outdoor spaces, they must at all times as reasonably as possible maintain Physical Distancing of at least six feet from any other person when they are outside their residence.
It is HIGHLY ENCOURAGED and RECOMMENDED that all commercial businesses operating with El Paso County, except essential covered businesses cease all activities at facilities that may not be provided by curbside, drive-though, or take-out services. Individuals that choose to leave their homes for essential services SHALL limit their visit to one member of the household, unless serving as a caregiver.

• Sad 3
  • Oh my! 3

I had read that.   Dang stuff is just not wanting to go away.   Dont care whos in charge getting a handle on this is crazy difficult all over the world.  Its dismantling every countries economy.   I wish all those in the hot spots now to be safe..... be smart.  Hoping Fisher hangs in there....... it must be frustrating for them.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked