Minelab Bundles GPX 4500 and SDC 2300

Hey Jim,

The GPX 4500 Metal Detector + SDC 2300 bundle is current until Dec. 31st for $3,999.00. You can also purchase a GPX 4500 Universal package (includes the 15x12 Mono) for $2699.00, or the GPX 4800 Metal Detector for $2649.00 (now discontinued unless dealers still have in stock).

Just some words of advice, the GPX 4800's are discontinued now. There was a promo back in Oct. where you could get a FREE Eureka Gold with the purchase of the GPX 4800. That being said, the panel was in spanish, but English software. Some individuals "were not telling" their customers this, as I have already got some feedback about this. I sold a bunch of these bundles, but told everyone right up front that the panel(s) were in Spanish, but the the menu screen was in English. It's not that big of deal, but always best to let people know what they are getting.

I think some dealers might have been bundling the 4800 or 4500 with the SDC 2300 for $3999.00.

If you have any questions, I would be more than willing to help, but the deadline is Dec. 31st. I also don't want to interfere with anyone's purchase through another dealer.

Just trying to pass some information on about the current and past promo's from Minelab.

• Like 1

Oops, my bad Jim, sorry about that. There never was an official 4800/2300 bundle from Minelab so I did not notice exactly what you were asking. Rob pretty much covered it but basically if you were looking for somebody to substitute out a 4800 for the 4500 in the deal you would need to call around fast. Seems like dealers would jump on that as it is easier to move a 4500 than a 4800.

Rob and Steve.  Thanks for the quick response.  That's the information I was looking for, gentlemen.

Rob, there is a dealer I've worked with before who has provided me with great advice and service.  Some guy named Rob in Arizona.  Since I'm a believer that "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", I'll be sticking with you if I decide on the package and it's available.  I'll give you a call later to discuss my particulars and see if the 4800 would provided any added value for my purposes.  I've seen your previous post on the two detectors and know your preference for the 4500 on the ground you normally detect. 

Same as getting the GPX 4500 and 2300