Beechnut Big Battery Run Time On The Implulse Aq...

Great to hear! 

• Like 2

They look real nice Joe.  You sure are helping a lot of people. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So now I have to ask.... surely Fisher is seeing this.   Even 6 hours on their production model isn’t close to this.   If Joe can do this in his garage as inexpensive as he’s doing it .... why can’t they?    Joes been the innovator now for the Xcal and now seems the problem solver for the run time.  His design is clean... and works.  Run time has been my biggest complaint.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dewcon4414 said:

So now I have to ask.... surely Fisher is seeing this.   Even 6 hours on their production model isn’t close to this.   If Joe can do this in his garage as inexpensive as he’s doing it .... why can’t they?    Joes been the innovator now for the Xcal and now seems the problem solver for the run time.  His design is clean... and works.  Run time has been my biggest complaint.

Hi Dew, do you have your AQ now? How do you like it ? Haven’t seen any pics yet. I know Cliff got his awhile back. If the run time is to short for you, buy one of Joe’s big batteries. That should hold you on those long hunts. Good luck.

• Like 1

I hear you .....but some of us do it.   I appreciate you upping the power to around 6 hours.   But you get what im say.  We have gotten used to detectors that goes almost a week..... spoiled i guess.   Then Joe does it .... i have to believe you could offer a similar battery.... maybe even saving us some money in the process.  

Carolina.... its complicated lol.   But no to answer your question.   Im thinking there maybe some changes on the production model i like.   Yes Cliff, Shawn, and Bob .... who are local all have them and are in the learning process.  

• Like 1