Session On A Poor Beach

Yesterday 2.5 hours session,i am playing the advocatus diaboli,showing that if there isn't much well..............there isn't much and whatever machine you use nothing will comes out.

But i like that beach because i found a medieval coin there with the 18" Detech mono coil and it has some strange targets.....not very popular nowadays but it is all sand and mudflap so easy to dig.

Machine was behaving very well, dug a couple of Drink cans almost desintegrated i am still to find a precious ring with the MDT but i am pervering as i got a strong feeling that machine has a potential.I was using my Evolution scoop on the right on the picture and it was a pleasure to dig.

Enjoy

RR 

thumbnail-12.jpeg

thumbnail-5.jpeg

• Like 2

RR,  Yup, when there isn't anything there, there just isn't anything there!

"I was using my Evolution scoop on the right on the picture and it was a pleasure to dig."

Just got one recently and IT IS a pleasure to dig with, Love It!

GaryC/Oregon Coast

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GaryC/Oregon Coast said:

RR,  Yup, when there isn't anything there, there just isn't anything there!

"I was using my Evolution scoop on the right on the picture and it was a pleasure to dig."

Just got one recently and IT IS a pleasure to dig with, Love It!

GaryC/Oregon Coast

Yes the evolution is well designed,for sand and mud when you dig in mud it doesn't say stuck because of so many holes it has ,but i could me its weakness on hard soil or mix soil beach(pebbles,stones,sand ,mud).

RR