Hats Off To Nokta

I sent Nokta my address like they requested Monday. This morning I get a text from  DHL saying they have my detector ;part and I'll get it on Friday. I've never had a detector that came in two parts. This is the thing that makes me uneasy but I got to put my faith in Nokta. I'm sure they have been down the same road before.

I need to send the handle I have to them but going to check that comes with my new handle. The address that's came with the detector is longer than my arm. I just don't want it to get lost in space and never come down to earth in the right place

I can't be spending my time thinking about that anymore. The Nokta Impact will be out in 2016 and I need to spend my time thinking about it. 

Nokta

I f you will send me a good address I'll get the handle off to you this week. I thank you for the quick service.

chuck Anders 

Hello Chuck.  First of all, we are really sorry that you had a bad experience with our product. Normally, we refer our customers to Kellyco who is currently our repair center in the USA.

And for all parts we replace directly, we almost never ask for the defective part back.

The reason we replaced your part directly and we had to ask for the defective part back is that we had some failures with the small LCDs on the handle in the past but those were complete failures where the LCD did not work at all and we could find the cause. In your case though, you stated that the light comes on the LCD but no numbers. We must find the root cause of the problem. We really do not want to cause any inconvenience and our goal is to avoid future issues and offer better products for our valued customers. 

The address is:

Nokta Muhendislik

Emek Mah. Sıvatyolu Cad. Sakız Sok

No 4 Sancaktepe ISTANBUL

Turkey

Tel: +90 216 415 5686

Just call DHL for a pick-up  and use the DHL number we gave you when sending the part back.

Thank you! 

• Like 2

Nokta

I thank you for the great service. i'll have the defective  rod headed back when DHL brings my new one. No need to be sorry. Sometimes you think you got it all covered but one will slip by. That's what you call life and we are human.

When I get the part I can assure you I'll have the detector working  in short order. Hope to reply back it's fixed.

Thanks again

Chuck

Nokta 

I went ahead and got the defective part off today. I've email you the tracking # with DHL This is my first that a company paid shipping both ways.

Thanks for the service

Chuck Anders.

We must find the root cause of the problem. We really do not want to cause any inconvenience and our goal is to avoid future issues and offer better products for our valued customers. 

That right there is a company that really cares.   I tip my hat to you guys.

I got the new handle from Nokta today and it's not a fix.In other post I've said the trouble may be coming from the control box. Why I was thinking this was because you had LED's in the handle that lite up. This tells me you got battery and ground to the handle. You have to have some type of sending unit in the control box that just wasn't doing it's job. When they said send the handle back I said okay Nokta made it and they should know more about electronics than I do.

I must say I've made bad calls so I can't kick Nokta for this one. The bad thing is this detector is a long ways from home and I don't wish to send it to Kellyco.

Chuck Anders

Hang in there.  Don't give up yet.  Nokta will make it right.  I've seen them do it many times.  They are truly taking care of their end users.  I had coil problems with my Makro Racer.  Their US repair center sent me a new coil.  Everything is working great now.

To all who have Nokta Gold or Core I want to hear from you. My question is there a setting on the control box that would stop a number display on the LCD on the handle? My thinking is that all ID numbers that shows up on the control box screen  should  show up the same on the LCD handle. Reading the manual I can't find what I may be doing wrong.

If you can think of anything I'm all ears.

Thanks 

Chuck