Three Excalibur Gold, Rd #82, #83, #84

On 11/3/2020 at 11:08 PM, King-Of-Bling said:

I think 4 hours is a long hunt for you Joe. Why not bring both detectors ? To much to trek in ? Also , how often do you hit more than 2 beaches in 1 day ? I would think some areas are more wind protected than others , maybe a timing thing.

Thanks Mr KOB! My normal hunt I hit one beach, I can get into area's and spend the full hunt just working thru all the targets in a 20 by 20 foot area.  Other places I can't buy a signal, and that's where the AQ seems to shine.  Most of the spots I've hunted this year I walk a good distance too... one is 2 miles......Come next year I hope to be back on the program of using my boat and taking a few detectors. Convid and my parents health has kept me limited this year..

On 11/4/2020 at 12:06 AM, Valens Legacy said:

Once again another great hunt, way to go and keep up the good work.

Thanks Valens! It was a much needed outing.

14 hours ago, Hamid said:

Very nice and congratulations 😎

I’m praying for you that all the bad things stay away from your destination. God bless you my good friend Joe 🍹🍹🙂

Hamid

Amen Hamid! Best to you my friend!

6 hours ago, tvr said:

Try: "Junior Order of United American Mechanics"

You called it TVR! Thank You!

• Like 4

Joe,

Nice to see that you have not totally gone to battery building and still getting out to your water archeology sites.  Love the old school rings.  They really seem so classy!!!

Joe

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, kac said:

Is that a crusty silver coin in the mix?

Yes,  3 silver dimes...Silver count is really low this year. 132 I think.. This spot here has to be one of the strangest. Not many silver coins, but I did figure it out. They had a bath house so I guess they would leave it in there street cloths in the locker. But they did wear the gold. 

9 hours ago, cuniagau said:

Joe,

Nice to see that you have not totally gone to battery building and still getting out to your water archeology sites.  Love the old school rings.  They really seem so classy!!!

Joe

Thanks Joe.........the battery thing is over for now. Just finished the last one till Jan/feb.. then I'll do another 15..then I'm done. I only made them to learn and help a few. I made about 40 dollars off of each. Not really worth it if I were into the money. One reason I stopped doing Excaliburs...I enjoy hunting way more. 

• Like 6

As always Joe, great finds! I battled the wind and surf last friday, but didn't come away with anything good, except a nice jellyfish sting across my leg! Much rather have what your finding! Keep it up!👍👍