Paul Kirkeminde - Detector Prospector Man Of The Year!

Steve Herschbach

Congratulations, Paul! 

Great choice for man of the year! Goes to show that good things done come back to you.

Thanks Steve and Dilek for doing this.

Dean 

• Like 1

I don't know anyone from Adam on here. But what a cool and I'm sure, very deserving gesture. Congrats. :)

• Like 1

Congrats Paul, and wtg Steve for the feel good post of the year!

• Like 1

Congratulations Paul, I've known Paul for a good many years! He's the most kind person I know of and works hard for his finds with our hobby! Steve, awesome choice! Your Forum is by far my choice to see what's going on and this was great news...hope you took Paul to a Buffet, lol

LuckyLundy

• Like 2

Congratulations Paul!

And thank you Steve for making such a thoughtful choice for the first recipient.

Norm

• Like 1

Congratulations Paul.

Steve could not have picked a more deserving kind hearted person. That MXT has opened some doors for several different people since I bought it new for my mother to use prospecting and coin hunting. Mom found her first piece of gold with it, a beautiful 4.8 gram nugget that she still wears around her neck everyday. Then it gave you and your father some good times together and I hope the professor is getting joy out of it even though he went about it the wrong way. Not to hijack you thread Paul, just a big congratulations.

Dave

• Like 2

Paul,

You are normally 'under the radar' so I'm sure you feel a bit uncomfortable right now.  You deserve the recognition.  Don't change now.

Congratulations.

Lu and Mitchel

• Like 2