Buying a drysuit one has to weigh in their plans on what it will be used for...Me, being a cheap SOB, I get mine on ebay. 

Me..

175 dollar drysuit off ebay, a 8 ounce tube of Aquaseal, a can of HH-66, 3 seals..neck, 2 wrist..And a Aquaseal YYK plastic zipper......Will get the same results (staying dry and warm) as a drysuit that cost thousands!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Buying a drysuit one has to weigh in their plans on what it will be used for...Me, being a cheap SOB, I get mine on ebay. 

Me..

175 dollar drysuit off ebay, a 8 ounce tube of Aquaseal, a can of HH-66, 3 seals..neck, 2 wrist..And a Aquaseal YYK plastic zipper......Will get the same results (staying dry and warm) as a drysuit that cost thousands!

But Joe, look at the picture of Alexandre in his post.  (and I didn't remember him being so cute in previous pictures!)  Now if you looked like that, wouldn't you go ahead and spend thousands and flaunt that girlish figure and pretty face?  Wouldn't you want to be able to distract all the other detectorist to the point that they could not concentrate on what they were doing?  Just saying...LOL

Or does Alexandre have a "new" LeJag???

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cuniagau said:

But Joe, look at the picture of Alexandre in his post.  (and I didn't remember him being so cute in previous pictures!)  Now if you looked like that, wouldn't you go ahead and spend thousands and flaunt that girlish figure and pretty face?  Wouldn't you want to be able to distract all the other detectorist to the point that they could not concentrate on what they were doing?  Just saying...LOL

Or does Alexandre have a "new" LeJag???

I like that look now that you mentioned it! But I have to be Honest, I probably would have noticed the beauty if I was a younger pirate but seems the old pirate in me only sees one thing.........Yep, no gold on those fingers!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

I like that look now that you mentioned it! But I have to be Honest, I probably would have noticed the beauty if I was a younger pirate but seems the old pirate in me only sees one thing.........Yep, no gold on those fingers!

She may only be waiting for one thing is that we put gold on her fingers ! :tongue:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1