Gold Racer - Pricing and Availability

Dear Valued Members:

The Gold Racer is now available for pre-order.

We will start shipping dealers early January in the same order the orders are received.

PACKAGE CONTENTS

Standard Package - MSRP: $699

GR26 - DD Search Coil - 26cm x 14cm (10'' x 5.5") 

Headphones

4 x AA Alkaline Batteries

Pro Package - MSRP: $899

GR26 - DD Search Coil - 26cm x 14cm (10'' x 5.5") 

GR13 - DD Search Coil - 13cm (5") 

Headphones

AC & Car Charger, 4 x AA Rechargeable Batteries

Carrying Bag

Rain Covers

Extra Lower Shaft

OPTIONAL SEARCH COILS AND ACCESSORIES

GR40 - DD Search Coil - 40cm x 33.5cm (15.5'' x 13'') 

GR26C - Concentric Search Coil - 26cm x 14cm (10'' x 5.5") 

2.4 GHz Wireless Headphones and Dongle

You can find the Gold Racer brochure and the User Guide at the link below:

Dear Valued Members:

The Gold Racer is now available for pre-order.

We will start shipping dealers early January in the same order the orders are received.

A 'Thank You' to the Nokta/Makro folks. This ought to be a gleam of enthusiasm to surpass the gleam off a wet and shiny 11 ounce nugget!

I think between relic hunting old sites and working in more time for gold :nugget:  hunting, I'll be spending more time away from home in 2016, guaranteed.

Monte

For people who may be wondering when Nokta and Makro issue MSRP pricing it is the actual price the packages will be selling for. The U.S. practice of make believe MSRP prices is actually illegal in some other countries and so they do not play that marketing game.

Makro Gold Racer Full Color Brochure

Makro Gold Racer User's Guide

post-1-0-10096100-1449685792_thumb.jpg

The wireless headphones I got work great... I heard about the KLEER technology from nenad@phasetechnical.

It takes a little searching, but the best thing about owning them is that they work for ANY detector with an audio output jack...

The makros are limited to a detector that uses their type of BT dongle, I would imagine.
Mine are reportedly faster because of something to do with compression times of BT.... (read...less lag)....
Don't know if all that is true...But mine work great on the 7000, 2300, 705, and of course the 7005 :-)

P$ I didn't check prices for the other racer options.... I haven't even looked at them...

The new Makro wireless headphones are not Bluetooth, but newly designed and faster 2.4 Ghz units.

Ah ha... you made me read some more---2.4Ghz is a band that many items use.. BT is just one of a zillion....like garage door openers, routers, wi-fi, etc...

So now i have to go back to one of your posts regarding the headphone system for the racer--if i can find it...and read up some more...

I'm still thinking I may have a valid point that the Makro headphones would be proprietary ..... and i could not use them between detectors,,,,right?

I just don't think my wife is going to buy that this detector company is shipping  them free to me.Oh well it don't hurt to try.

No I'm waiting on the Nokta Impact in hopes it's more a coin detector.

Chuck