The Odd Finds Of Night 2

mn90403

• The title was changed to The Odd Finds Of Night 2

Great 2 day hunt. I'm assuming conditions have changed or are you hiding hunt #3 from us? 😄

• Thanks 1

Well the crescent wrench is probably a sign that in the beginning of the season you were adjusting more than you are now. Now you maybe entering a new level of detecting, may the low tones be with you! 🤠

• Haha 1

Day three I distracted myself with another beach on the outgoing tide and the conditions there were nothing to write about.  I tried to correct the 'mistake' but it was too late.  I'll have to wait for another 'energy event' to replenish the beaches again.

Skull knows what I mean.

18 hours ago, mn90403 said:

To top off the session I had gotten another '10-11' and it was dropping through my scoop also.  When I finally got it in my hand I couldn't really believe what I was looking at.  It was a gold nugget!

I have seen gold like that from teeth and was going to let you know what it was, then I read that you had figured it out.

Great hunt and many more in your future!

Great finds again Mn,

That gold "nugget" may have been from cremains, and a sea burial! I have found the numbered stainless steel tags, and an amalgam bridge before! I just glue the tags to beach rocks, and throw them back in the ocean! But, i would not do that with a gold crown!😁👍👍

• Like 1

When my brother inlaw and I was getting ounces of old 18ct rings upto our waist in the beach, he found  these teeths made from gold sovereigns. They were not a matching pair.

teeth1.JPG.45b528c3ae559a71b2cb2b1b614e78fc.JPG 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Joe D. said:

Great finds again Mn,

That gold "nugget" may have been from cremains, and a sea burial! I have found the numbered stainless steel tags, and an amalgam bridge before! I just glue the tags to beach rocks, and throw them back in the ocean! But, i would not do that with a gold crown!😁👍👍

Good idea on the tags.  I haven't found any of them recently.

• Like 1