Very Nice Lunk !!! Keep those photos & stories coming, gonna be a long winter..... P.S. Nice job by the other Detectorist as Well !!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dig It said:

Very Nice Lunk !!! Keep those photos & stories coming, gonna be a long winter..... P.S. Nice job by the other Detectorist as Well !!!!!

I thought he found it all!  haha

Maybe Mitchell !!!  😃  If I'm seeing right, looks like a couple very nice Chevron Pc's. Again Very Nice !!!!!!!!!!

Yes guys, to avoid any confusion, all the nuggets pictured so far in this post were found by yours truly.🙂

• Like 6

Lunk,  So glad we were able to do a couple days swinging Northern Nevada with the 7's before the storm blew in.   That 1+ oz'er is sure a great way to start your season off and I am so glad to be there and witness the live dig.  Amazing that old patch has never had a 7 out there and it just goes to show the newer technology will get you more gold.

I know your season is about to start and so I look forward to reading more of your posts in DP.

If I don't get into MX this winter for some swinging, I'll certainly fly down for a week or two just to thaw out (snowing in Boise right now) and dig a few AZ nuggets with the 7.  We'll need Chef Rusty to keep us fueled, so make sure he is on board.

Last time to Yuma was so funny as we drove the rental car .5 mile off paved road, pulled over at some dry wash piles and started beeping nuggets.  I'm sure it won't be as easy this time so I think I'll drive the car a full mile before we pull over and start hunting.

Good to see you again Amigo.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Lunk,  So glad we were able to do a couple days swinging Northern Nevada with the 7's before the storm blew in. 

No 6's in the mix with ya'll yet then? :cool:

That hill Smokey is standing in front of looks like where I ran into you randomly out in the field once, Lunk.

31 minutes ago, jasong said:

No 6's in the mix with ya'll yet then?

I wish! Unfortunately, Minelab are no longer using many of the dealers as testers any more, so they are just as much in the dark about new detectors as everyone else. 

31 minutes ago, jasong said:

That hill Smokey is standing in front of looks like where I ran into you randomly out in the field once, Lunk.

Indeed, that is the very spot, Jason. Sure was a good patch back in the day.

1 hour ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

If I don't get into MX this winter for some swinging, I'll certainly fly down for a week or two just to thaw out (snowing in Boise right now) and dig a few AZ nuggets with the 7.  We'll need Chef Rusty to keep us fueled, so make sure he is on board.

Absolutely, muchacho! We"ll have to pile into the Chef"s side by side, get out off the beaten path and find a couple of new nugget patches while we're at it.

• Like 1