Gamma Ray Treatment Of Concentrates?

"UPDATE"

First off let me say I was wrong about the author ************** was NOT the book i read about the process.

i had scanned many books that day and crossed some material. never the less tthey did claim of such process.

As to the belief radiiation cant be reversed i encourage a person to check out "browns gas", why do you think every nation in the world is not terribly concerned with fukishima?

rexreasearch.c0m has interesting material for those of the inquisitive nature.

i make no claims i leave it to you. i most ceertanly dont know much, but how much do any of us?

Also, anyone ever hear of "clute" machine, for processing?

Later! Stay dry.

Other than them both making your teeth fall out, I'm not sure.

I can tell you the amount of cons you would need to make a profit is huge.

I'm always amazed at the risk people will take to get a bit of gold. Your heath is more important than any amount of gold,please keep that in mind.

Root

"Update" i did find little info on "clute" machine but it raised more questions than answers.

reference 1- an SEC internal document refernces it.

2- patent #5226603.

3-patent#3255793

im not sure if this is the actual machine or the forerunner to it, but it is interesting.

"Another update" i must admit i hadnt done a startpage(or google) search on gold concentrates and gamma rays until a few minutes ago. I should have done that before i ever posted. Sorry for the rediculous parts of the post. Thank you to those who posted.

I always wondered about the alchemists from the Middle Ages, trying to make gold out of lead? What exactly were they doing to try to make this happen, with their crude chemistry sets? Did any of them succeed ?,even partially? Maybe they were all just Middle Age con men when it comes right down to it?