2 Days Beach Hunting With AQ And GPX - Finally!

Thank you for sharing the great news about your gold.  It is a good report. 

I got a bit of gold news today also.  I just paid for my AQ!

Mitchel

• Like 7
  • Oh my! 1

Great story and finds; congratulations!

You all need to include some beach pics in with the finds! You can edit out locations and landmarks! I personally just like to see your beach and surf conditions! The features of where your finds are coming from are helpful in beach reading! No matter what part of the world you may hunt!👍👍

Congrats on the gold and silver and good job on those small targets!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Joe D. said:

Great story and finds; congratulations!

You all need to include some beach pics in with the finds! You can edit out locations and landmarks! I personally just like to see your beach and surf conditions! The features of where your finds are coming from are helpful in beach reading! No matter what part of the world you may hunt!👍👍

I don't usually show pictures of the beaches since competition here is fierce 😲 But the first beach has calm waters, so not much changes except for whatever the wind takes away or if a big storm pulls some sand away. The beach where the gold was found has some rough waves (by New England standards), so the beach changes somewhat a lot, especially after a storm or full moon. We don't get the big cuts around here, so no 3-6ft drops for us, but exposing rocks or clay is a BIG deal for us and usually leads to silver and gold.

• Like 2