Back To The Lake

Dan(NM)

Well, my lake hunting days are coming to end due to a move to Hamilton TX very soon. Had a very good day hunting at the waterline as the lake level continues to drop. Ended up with 5 rings, 3 silver, 1 10k class ring and a junk toe ring. 2 of the silver rings are James Avery's. I'll begin to track down the owner of the class ring. I can't make out the year as it's almost completely worn off. But, maybe the school can fill in the blanks.

The bigger silver ring hit at 32-34...the other 2, solid 26...the 10k gold ring locked on at 14

ring finger - Copy.jpg

lake finds.jpg

junk.jpg

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

It always made me feel good when I returned a high school ring because I knew I’d done the right thing .

Chuck 

Same here, it's always a nice surprise for the owner.

Oh yes on the surprise part . On one the girl friend lost the guys high school ring, But the good thing it wasn’t a love lost because when I returned the ring they were married by then .

Chuck 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

Oh yes on the surprise part . On one the girl friend lost the guys high school ring, But the good thing it wasn’t a love lost because when I returned the ring they were married by then .

Chuck 

Haha...I had one of those, the guy lost her ring and they were married 30 year when I returned her ring.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fantastic hunt and good luck on returning the ring. Hope it brings a smile back to the person that lost it.

Good luck on your move and on your next hunt.

• Like 2

There had better be a lake in Hamilton!  Hard to leave this one.  GaryC/Oregon Coast

• Like 2

5 hours ago, GaryC/Oregon Coast said:

There had better be a lake in Hamilton!  Hard to leave this one.  GaryC/Oregon Coast

Lol...nothing close by, gonna have to shift gears and go back to old coin and relic hunting.

20 hours ago, GaryC/Oregon Coast said:

There had better be a lake in Hamilton! 

There is not a real lake there, but about 25 miles away there is Lake Whitney that has a couple of beaches. There are also a couple of state parks with lakes North of there.

Good luck on your move.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Back To The Lake