Intro Post Intro

nebulanoodle

Hello from the West!

I go by the name Tree, given to me by some jokers making comments about a jacket I wore once!

Anyways, my number one is gold prospecting; detecting, drywashing, and panning. In that order. Though I  am interested in other methods of course. My number two is general rock hounding. My mantra is, “Always be prospecting.” And it is always suitable!

I have been aware of my prospecting habits for 7 years now and there’s no sign of them ever going away!

I am seriously, seriously grateful for these prospecting forums. Where a great variety of knowledge and ideas can be communicated and the inspiration that perspires from that is magnificent! So, I’m hear to learn and occasionally share some stories. Because sometimes you just need to read a prospectors tale!

Thanks!

• Like 4

Welcome to one of the finest forums on the internet.

Please share with us some of your knowledge and finds, as others will do the same for you.

You have found the place to be to ask questions and get the best answers from some of the best people in the world.

• Like 2

Welcome, Tree!  You may be on record pace for likes thanks to that excellent (well written) post you made in another thread.  It's clear that writing is an enjoyable pasttime for you, though I'm guessing not quite up there with searching for nature's prizes.  Keep up the good work.

• Like 3

Welcome again Tree,

You now have to share the jacket story you alluded to, with us!!😁

I envy you being out West with all that history, and gold! I would hope that you are taking full advantage of the areas, and hunt for coin's and relics too! There are some very valuable gold and silver coin's to be found out there! And it's nice to be able to break up a one-track hunt every once and awhile! 

Good luck out there! And don't forget the chaps!🐍🦂🕷🌵  👍👍

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum Tree. So your nickname, does it have anything to do with a Ghillie suit?