Nokta Pulse Diver Pointer Pairing Question

So I have the Green headphones and have them currently paired to the Multi Kruzer but it seem that if I pair the pin pointer to the same headphones then the headphones won't be paired to the detector? Either or and not both? If that is the case it is kind of a bummer but not that big a deal. Audio on it isn't super loud with the waterproof cover on.

Should pair to both. The Greens will normally receive from the detector, but when you power on the PP, they will switch over to the PP.   When you switch off the PP, the headphones switch back to the Detector.  At least, that’s how it works with my Simplex/Pulse Dive.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, guess I have to train my brain to figure out how to get it to pair to the headphones.

Took the pp out today and love it, very smooth operating, not too noisy and really great build quality. Far cry from the frustration I have had with the Profind falsing on me all the time and interfering with my machines.

• Like 1

Got it working, really nice, thanks Chase!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By mh9162013
      I've been debating whether to get a Fisher F-Pulse due to its greater sensitivity compared to my Garrett Carrot. But I wonder about its "closing range." What's that? Let me try to explain.
      Today, I tried using my Garrett Carrot for a full hunt, but had it on maximum sensitivity. I appreciated its extended range as it made it easier to determine if my target was in my plug or hole. However, I realized that the greater sensitivity isn't as useful as I had hoped given the amount of trash where I hunt. So while my Fisher F2 could discriminate out trash, during my dig, my Garrett Carrot might detect a piece of trash before it could get the actual target I was digging for.
      But I confirmed that the greater sensitivity of my Garrett Carrot isn't as useful as I had hoped because of the short "closing range" it had. What I'm referring to is its ability to change its beeping as the poinpointer gets closer to the target.
      For instance, the pinpointer might detect a target 3 inches out. But when it's still 1 inch away, the steadily increasing beeps have stopped and now it's a solid tone. And it stays this solid tone no matter how much closer you get to the target. Ideally, the steadily increasing beeps (what I'm referring to as its "closing range") will continue until the pinpointer is touching the target.
      I see tons of videos on a pinpointer's sensitivity. But none on its "closing range." I'm realizing that having a pinpointer with the ability to detect a coin at 4 inches, but only has a "closing range" of 2 inches may not be as useful as a pinpointer with the ability to detect a coin at 3 inches, but has a closing range of 2.75 inches (assuming this kind of pinpointer even exists). I also understand that the size of the target makes a big difference. With my ring, I may never get a solid beep from my pinpointer even when it touches my ring. Yet when next to a metal trash can, I get the solid beep when the pinpointer is 4+ inches way.
      So my question is: what pinpointer(s) have the best closing ranges? For example, the Fisher F-Pulse has the best (or among the best) range/sensitivity of most major pinpointers on the market. But does it have a correspondingly long closing range, too?
    • By GeoBill
      I recall that there were several people here who were looking for the TRX pinpointer and not finding them in stock anywhere. I was just looking at the Centreville Electronics website and they have them listed in stock for $199 with 2 year warranty. I was able to add one to my cart so it appears real.
      https://www.centrevilleelectronics.net/newunits.htm
      Cheers
    • By Mr Swing king
      Hey everyone! I just upgraded to a nox 800 at the start of the month, moving over from a simplex and pulsedive. I was having trouble getting used to the nox at first and was thinking of sending it back because I couldn't even detect in tot lots. Thanks to some posts on here, it's going a lot smoother.

My question is this, is there a way to pair the pulsedive with the equinox headphones?
    • By SG CT
      This morning I wanted to charge my XP MI-4 pinpointer but couldn't open the knob covering the charging plug. After many fruitless attempts, I contacted XP service at metaldetector.com. In an on-line chat, they suggested soaking the tip in warm water for 15 minutes, then to try twisting to open and even reversing directions a few times. After a few tries, this worked.
      Hope this helps anyone else who might have this problem.

• By Coinboy
      Hi everyone, I’m thinking of picking up a used multi kruzer. I have a Nox but don’t want to put that thing in the water. I have heard the kruzers are pretty chattery. This would be a backup machine and a water machine and maybe for dense iron trash with a small coil. Is the kruzer still a viable good machine or should I save up a bit and get a used Anfibio? Thanks in advance.
    • By kac
      As many users of the Kruzer series may find the 4 tone mode really limited because it is so noisy and hard to follow. I personally rarely notch out targets and even keep my iron audio low but always audible but there are some really tough spots. In particular spots like camp sites or where there were bonfires and lots of burned up can slag, bottle caps etc.
      I took the 4 tone mode and notched out everything except known or metal ranges of known target id types. I then use under the iron audio the N# values. This allows you to still get an audio response on the notched targets but much softer. N1 or N2 seem more than enough. Known targets will be reveled very quickly because they will be louder and clearer. Base setting below and needs a bit tweaking but happy so far.