I've Got An AQ And I Used It The First Day!

That's the way to learn that baby! 

I swear early on I was doing a lot of airtest and buried target test. It really helped me learn the return signals and what to expect. Even now when I can get out I like to play with it....just to get the feel.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Joe,

Thanks for the response.  If I had it to do over again I might have kicked this AQ down the road a bit and let someone take my place.

I'd order one of your batteries for long hunts but my time using it now will have to be shared with my 3 year old and newborn (today).  I'll find some time for some short hunts but not much more for the next few months.

Mitchel

• Like 1

Congratulations on receiving your AQ Mitchel. Sorry to hear about your phone. Good Luck on your next hunt.

HH

Mike

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mn90403 said:

my time using it now will have to be shared with my 3 year old and newborn (today).

Congrats on the newborn. I always found having a three year old around a fun time. They grow so fast that they are grown up and out of the house before you know what happened. Enjoy balancing your time between detecting, family, work and what ever else is going on. Thanks for the AQ report.

1 hour ago, Mikeguard01 said:

Congratulations on receiving your AQ Mitchel. Sorry to hear about your phone. Good Luck on your next hunt.

HH

Mike

I fixed this phone so it will charge but I still need a new one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tvr said:

Congrats on the newborn. I always found having a three year old around a fun time. They grow so fast that they are grown up and out of the house before you know what happened. Enjoy balancing your time between detecting, family, work and what ever else is going on. Thanks for the AQ report.

Thanks for reading.

Fortunately I don't have work to take up my time!

• Like 1