Nel Superfly On The Kruzer

kac

• 1 month later...

Sweet, I'm in need smaller coil. I suspect the 11x7" has better ergonomics than stock 11" also? My lower back isn't what it used to be. It might be a mind thing or, the two bulges that show on MRI but, me & large round coils don't seem to get along much anymore. 

38 minutes ago, The Georgiadigger said:

Sweet, I'm in need smaller coil. I suspect the 11x7" has better ergonomics than stock 11" also? My lower back isn't what it used to be. It might be a mind thing or, the two bulges that show on MRI but, me & large round coils don't seem to get along much anymore. 

Weight wise the SF and stock 7x11 are nearly identical so if you need that extra bit of depth the SF is worth the investment. Been using it at the beach and only complaint I have so far is I sometimes get the salt water between the coil and cover causing it to slightly false, nothing a tilt and shake doesn't fix.

I think the SF is better around EMI than the smaller coil, separation is similar between them.

Where can I find 7x11" Nel Super Fly? I've been looking everywhere! Even Nel website, doesn't show them. 

Help a brother out? 😁

Georgia, there is no 7x11 super fly, Only a 11x12 It weigh's 6 grams lighter than the NM 9'' concentric coil and about the same as the NM 7x11. This nel coil is super deep and has great separation. I only have been running this for a couple of weeks and have become very impressed.

• Thanks 1