On 11/20/2020 at 11:14 PM, Randy Lunn said:

The Harquahala Mountains near Salome, Arizona provided a beautiful location for Bill Southern's three-day Patreon outing for those who back his YouTube channel, Nugget Shooter Journals.

Very nice, Randy! Too bad I could not come. I will be there next time.

• Like 1

Sounds like a great trip, and nice gold to boot; WTG!

• Like 1

Randy,

Good job on the writing and good gold.

Mitchel

• Like 1

Randy,  Glad you were about to attend Bill's rally and get to spend time with well known nugget hunters.  As someone who does quite a few Field Events, I know the the extra efforts and time it takes to put one of these together and realize not everyone will be pleased. But if the majority of folks are happy, then it's a win win.

Not many dealers will take the time to put events like these together as there is more to it than most folks realize, but Bill/Tammy are the exception and they enjoy sharing knowledge.  To anyone who might be interested, just being around them, listening/watching can help someone become a better Nugget Hunter.

Thanks for sharing and congratulations on the gold finds. Just being around them was a nugget in itself.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Randy,  Glad you were about to attend Bill's rally and get to spend time with well known nugget hunters.  As someone who does quite a few Field Events, I know the the extra efforts and time it takes to put one of these together and realize not everyone will be pleased. But if the majority of folks are happy, then it's a win win.

Not many dealers will take the time to put events like these together as there is more to it than most folks realize, but Bill/Tammy are the exception and they enjoy sharing knowledge.  To anyone who might be interested, just being around them, listening/watching can help someone become a better Nugget Hunter.

Thanks for sharing and congratulations on the gold finds. Just being around them was a nugget in itself.

Thank you Gerry, and I also need to thank you for getting me started. About five years ago I bumped into you at Rye Patch as you were about to start a class. You let me join. You, Lunk, Spencer and the team got me up to speed on how to use my GPZ giving me a great understanding of the settings and how to swing and listen. The detectors response to different types of nuggets was amazing. Each team member gave me different insights that have paid off. 

At that time the GM 1000 was just coming out, and I ordered one from you. This is the detector that found my nuggets in Salome, AZ. 😃

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 11/23/2020 at 1:08 PM, Randy Lunn said:

Thank you Gerry, and I also need to thank you for getting me started. About five years ago I bumped into you at Rye Patch as you were about to start a class. You let me join. You, Lunk, Spencer and the team got me up to speed on how to use my GPZ giving me a great understanding of the settings and how to swing and listen. The detectors response to different types of nuggets was amazing. Each team member gave me different insights that have paid off. 

At that time the GM 1000 was just coming out, and I ordered one from you. This is the detector that found my nuggets in Salome, AZ. 😃

Randy,  So glad you took took the time to stop in and decided to get the training from my Field Staff/I.  Most folks don't really know how important genuine real hands on training is and I feel that's part of why so many people go to Rye Patch and never find anything.

What has kept me in business all these years and even with the Amazons/Internet/Mail-order is my happy customers sharing their stories/success.  Thanks again for being a repeat customer and I look forward to selling you a GPX-6000 or other when the time is right.

• Like 1