Kellyco Sale For Simplex

kac

Kellyco seems to be selling the Simplex with Green wireless headphones and Pulsedive PP for $340. I just got one of the Pulsedives for my Nokta machines and have to say it is incredibly stable. Not as sensitive to tiny stuff like micro gold or foil bits but overall an awesome pointer. They work very well with the wireless headphones. Thought I would pass this on, I'm sure other dealers will probably have the same/similar offer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

We have a similar good deal here in Australia with the pinpointer, was enough encouragement to get me on board and make a purchase!👌

• Like 1

3 hours ago, phrunt said:

So do we in NZ 🙂

Gotta love Nokta for being inclusive!

Yes, too often outside markets are forgotten about when it comes to holiday and Christmas packages/specials, usually a case of adding a few extras and then bumping up the price even more.  I've had an interest in the Simplex+ for while now, and even better now as a full package with wireless connectivity for both headphones and pinpointer - and at a reduced pricing.

I also added in a replacement carbon fibre lower shaft made by Detect-Ed, as the Nokta/Makro version seems a bit hard to source at the moment.

• Like 1

I received the SImplex+ yesterday and came away extremely impressed and surprised on the build quality, ergonomics and feature set considering the entry level pricing, this detector could easily sell for a much higher price point and is a real credit to Nokta/Makro. 

The carbon fibre lower shaft was indeed the Nokta/Makro item and not manufactured by Detect-Ed's, it weighs in at 75 grams vs 115 grams for the stock shaft. 

simplex1.jpg

simplex2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2020 at 11:49 AM, phrunt said:

I'm totally torn over getting this Simplex deal, a Gold Kruzer or the new NF GPZ Coil for Christmas! I want all 3 damn it!

The Simplex does look to be the best build quality out of the low priced detectors, that's for sure.

With my Simplex I have dug 11 inch coins with the stock coil. I can only imagine what it would do with the 13 inch coil!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...