How Come No Post On AQ Finds

I think the number is around 25/26. I am around number 30 and I am still waiting patiently to get mine. The best hunting season started a couple months ago here in New England and it is a real bummer not to have one.

Once I get mine, I will be posting.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, stateguy said:

Is there anyone using the machine or is the forum blocking out post 

I saw Joe recent u tube videos. But that’s it

i herd there close to 30 machines out there. Makes me wonder

I myself had two reasons to stop posting. One I felt like a braggart since only two at first were posting finds, myself being one and two, as winter moves in, for me finds are more concentrated to only a couple spots and competition knows where I am, so I’d rather not advertise. I love this machine and Rick and Fisher have been very supportive. Couldn’t ask for anything more.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

image.thumb.png.2f42d135d85f965c6446bff9a0a6b329.png

Had posted these earlier on Facebook AQ page.  Junk bracelet, gold plated silver cross, 14k gold ring, tungsten ring, 25.2 gram platinum ring, silver bracelet, smashed silver ring, copper ring.  All found in 50 foot area in about 2 hours.  Beach has since become sanded in.  Hunting in all metal.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Why is it that people who are not posting finds ask why people are not posting finds? :wink: 

When you're on a losing streak you want to make sure it's not because there aren't any more good finds out there.  :biggrin:  I've been in a slump since mid-summer and haven't posted any finds.  I'm saving the few I've had for an end-of-year summary post.  (Found a silver dime today so it hasn't been a skunk, just few and far between compared to first half of the year.)

• Like 3

I was out today to one of my favorite beaches with the AQ. I was excited to see a lot of rocks exposed for a good stretch. Unfortunately, I live 2 hours away from most beaches, so the locals have hammered that spot with PI's Excalibur's, Equinox's etc... Today, beaches have way more competition these days since detectors have become "cool" again 😄 Just junk and a couple of nickels. decided to just pull the GPX out and just coin hunt.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Yellowstone said:

image.thumb.png.2f42d135d85f965c6446bff9a0a6b329.png

Had posted these earlier on Facebook AQ page.  Junk bracelet, gold plated silver cross, 14k gold ring, tungsten ring, 25.2 gram platinum ring, silver bracelet, smashed silver ring, copper ring.  All found in 50 foot area in about 2 hours.  Beach has since become sanded in.  Hunting in all metal.

Nice finds. About a month ago during the big storm/cut I saw you on a cam where I was planning on hunting later that evening. I know this from our friend RRF , after the fact. When I finally got down there it was crazy targets. Hunted over your area as you were far off , hoping to introduce myself. Then you were gone , a long hunt. That whole beach paid off - while it was open. Now the door is shut. Until next time ! HH

• Like 1

15 hours ago, stateguy said:

Is there anyone using the machine or is the forum blocking out post 

I saw Joe recent u tube videos. But that’s it

i herd there close to 30 machines out there. Makes me wonder

They are tired of digging............... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1