How Come No Post On AQ Finds

2 hours ago, Yellowstone said:

10k, 2.5 grams, mute mode.  Couple junkers and a cross.  Sand moving out a bit.

89BA070A-2871-47D8-A09D-6988A2E33F10.jpeg

Is that a big opal on that gold ring? If so, that is pretty sweet and kind of a bucket lister for me. Congrats!

• Thanks 1

I also like to know what my partner has found when we hunt together no matter how bad he is kicking my butt. It gives me the inspiration that  I need to do something different to get his results.I got a Nox and was out doing my friend with his explorer so he adjusted by getting a Nox also and he is making  great finds too.The  motivation   to get better  results will help you be a better hunter.To me a good day is when Me and my friend both have a  good day.It makes detecting  even more fun.I am happy when my friends make good finds and am happy for those here who make good finds too.

• Like 3

I don’t know much about opals.  It has lots of orange flecks of color inside of stone.  Flecks don’t appear to be in any order, just random.

• Thanks 1

On 12/6/2020 at 12:27 PM, Compass said:

Even though I don't have the AQ yet I have felt this way at times. This summer I was on a hot streak finding gold 4 days in a row with the best find on that 4th day. I never posted that ring, in part, because it just seemed too much to believe. It was even hard for me to believe my luck that week.

When I finally got my Equinox I found gold with it for the first 8 straight beach hunts. Total of all gold (rings, small charms, etc) was around 30 targets. I posted it, even though I could hardly believe it myself. Then the beaches changed and I have not found any gold since. It now rest in the corner until I want to try it again. Streaks come with all machines for a number of reasons. When they are there ...life is good. When the gold stops.... I hate the machine 😂 If you find it, post it. We can always use your post as inspiration to get out there and hunt!!! The AQ is no different. I could not hit gold with it, while others were cleaning the beaches of gold. I finally hit 2 gold with it. I will continue to use the AQ because it is capable of getting deep gold. It's up to me to find out where it is.

• Like 4